7

YOONGI POV

As I sit in my office, my mind kept picturing someone hurting my mate and my blood was boiling 'Jungkook' I mind link 'Hmm' he says 'My office, Now!' I say

As I sit in my office, my mind kept picturing someone hurting my mate and my blood was boiling 'Jungkook' I mind link 'Hmm' he says 'My office, Now!' I say . I got up, pacing around the room, the door of my office soon opens and Jungkook walks in "Yoongi, What's up" I hear him say , I turn and look at him with my fist clenched "Shit, dude did I do something to make you angry" he says "Someone put their filthy hands on my mate and I need to know who" I yelled "Yoongi, I think I might have and idea who" He says "Who" I ask with gritted teeth.

JIMIN POV

After eating some the food, I placed the plate on the night table and got up. I walked to the balcony to take in the view . After a couple minutes passed, I went back in the room and layed on the bed. As I was about to close my eyes, the room door burst open and slammed shut, I jump from the bed and look towards the door "Yoongi, Omg you scared me" I say walking to him "Yoongi" I say and He looks up at me with glowing eyes, I took a step back and he grabs me and says "Is alpha minho the one who hurt you?" I widen my eyes slightly "Yoongi, stop let me go" I say with glossy eyes "Is he the one who hurt you Jimin?" He yells and a tear slips from my eye "Alpha" I say as the tears flow "Is he the one who hurt you for fuck sakes Jimin?" He yells "Yes" I say and drop to the ground crying. "Jimin, I'm sorry" He says trying to touch me "Don't touch me, I'm dirty" I say shaking my head "Baby, your not dir-" "I'm dirty, I'm dirty" I say rubbing my skin hard.