5

YOONGI POV

I open the bedroom and noticed my mate gone, I was gonna go in panic mode but I saw the bathroom door open . I went inside and him in the tub, he looked at me and I step forward but he pulled his knee to he chest and what he said stopped me dead in my tracks "Please don't hurt me" I looked at him in shock and that's when I noticed the scars on his body, Someone hurt him "Who hurt you?" I asks and he when on the verge of passing out "Its okay I won't hurt you" I say and he relaxed a little "I'm sorry" he says "Sorry for what?" I ask "For using the bathroom without your permission "He says shocking me" There's nothing to be sorry for and you don't need permission to use the bathroom" I say in a calm tone but I was far from calm someone put their filthy hands on my mate "Really?" he asks "Yes, this is your house now, you don't have to be scare of anyone" I say "Okay" he says "May I know your name?" I ask "Jimin" Beautiful name "Well, Jimin I'm Yoongi" I say wrapping the towel around his body "Yoongi" he say and I smile "Alpha king" I hear "Yes" I say "Someone wants to talk to you" I sigh "Be right there" I say and the person leaves "Your the alpha king" I hear Jimin say, I nod and he drops to his knee's "I'm sorr-" I cut him off "No, stand" I pick him up "There is nothing to be sorry for Jimin, Your my mate which means your my equal so you don't need to bow to me or anyone at that" I say "Really?" he ask "Yes, baby" I say and he smiles, God I almost passed out "There are clothes in the closet you can wear, I'll be back with food" I say "Okay, Alpha" He say "Don't call me that baby, call me yoongi" I say "Okay, yoongi" he says and I smile and walk out making sure to close the door.