...Shock...

We got safely home but I still cound't believe what just happened. More than that it were my flames who hurt that singer right now. This was a serious matter which could cost me my fame and my job. I couldn't lose it but it could happen since Thorn was older, more experienced as well as rich which I really wasn't that much compared to him. To sum it up, I was scared.

Dabi: Hey!

Nothing.

Dabi: Izu? Talk to me.

Nothing again.

After all this I was just shocked it should be normal you know but the thing was that my falmes went out of controll and I didn't or I wasn't sure if I didn't hurt anyone else as well. That was the thing. There were soo many children and everyone was crying soo hard that I really didn't know what was going on or what happened there.

Dabi: Izuku please... answere me....

Again nothing. 

We were both in his room and he was hugging me tightly while we were in his bed. It smelled like him and it was calming my nerves down a bit. Still I felt exhausted and my quirk drawback made it a lot worse.

Dabi: Look at me shorty.. please...

Nothing.

I didn't react at all.

I felt soo dead inside and yet scared at the same time. It felt like a bottomless pit in what someone just threw me in. No matter what was happening around me, I was gone emotionally for now.

Dabi: Please me alright. I am here for you.

Time passed. Don't know how long we stayed like this but we stayed like this for quite a while and Dabi wasn't letting me go at all. In fact he was petting my hair while we were laying down and whispered as well as said it over and over again. It would be alright but truth to be told who said and who could ensure me that this all would end well? No one could and I was scareded because of that.

Finally after my emotions came back to me, I broke down crying in his arms.

Dabi: Hey, sshhh... it's okay.... I am here... I'll protect you.

Me: touya...

Dabi: I am here... 

Me: What should I do....

Dabi: It wasn't your fault...

Me: But-

Dabi: No buts. It wasn't.

No matter how many times he would tell me that, it was a bit hard to really trust his words. Was it really alright? No. No matter how hard I was thinking my mind just told me this was a disaster.

Me: I have to set it right...

Dabi: Calm down first...

Me: I hurt them...

Dabi: Didn't hurt anyone.

Me: How do you know that?

Dabi: I saw it. Thorns or whatever he is called touched it deliberately.

Me: You sure?

Dabi: Yes.

Something like this happened from time to time but they would never attack me and the attack on me wasn't just to hurt me but it was inentional a killing attempt. If Dabi didn't stopped all the thorns of the rose vains as well as roses then it could, no, it would have killed me for sure.

Me: Thanks touya...

Dabi: It's alright. I am here for you. I won't go.

Me: Thanks you so much.

I hugged him tightly as well as he hugged me tightly. It was obvious that our feelings were true and not fake. The only question was what would happen to me now.

Me: .... what happened to my mom...

Dabi: A nurse brought her back from what I could see.

Me: Okay...

Dabi: Want to go there to see her later?

Me: No... 

Dabi: Okay. Hey you hungry? You haven't had anything since morning.

Me: No thanks...

Dabi: It's already evening... come on just a snack?

Me: Sorry...

Dabi: It's fine.

I could tell he was trying everything he could to take care of me but I couldn't do anything but stay like this. This was the most comforting pose and I needed it right now. Thankfully he could tell this much and let me do this. 

Dabi: Don't worry about anything. I will take care of this.

The rest of the day we stayed like this and he continued whispering sweet words of relieve into my ears till I fell asleep. I really was exhausted and I didn't even know how long I was staying there quite or crying at all. It felt like hours but honestly I couldn't tell at all.