Interrested!

After the show was over, I just went out leaving Dabi be but he definitelly ran after me. Did he know my name? Nope. Other than calling me by my singer name that was all he knew. Still I just wanted to get out of here before anything happened. Something told me just by the look of Echo and the other singers that they would gang up on me. Plus the drawback of my quirk was actually that I stopped feeling anything for a certain amount of time. This was the prize I payed for using it nonestop for a show and in such a huge scale as well.

Dabi: KIJIN! WAIT!

I didn't wanted to wait. I knew my own self very well and I knew that I could do shit right now.

Me: Let's go home.

Dabi: WAIT!

Finally after a while he managed to catch up on me after we were close on leaving the building. Without any notice he just grabbed my hand and twirled me around so I would face him but just for a short moment. Because you know what? This little Kijin right here didn't wanted to play at all and so I kissed him which surprised him soo much that he let me go.

Me: Whatever you want to say, keep it till we get home.

Dabi: Mh~ I liked this.

Me: Just get us home!

Dabi: Aij! MyLord.

Me: You making fun of me now?

Dabi: No. 

Me: Then keep it. We have to get out now.

Dabi: Why are you soo eager to leave soo quickl-

Before he could even say anything more a rose like arrow was sent flying towards me. Of course Dabi just burned that rose into ashes but it didn't go unnoticed at all. This was Thorn, he was the only one with a rose quirk and I knew what this meant. It was just a matter of fact till something like this owuld happen after all.

Thorn: AWw, you destroyed my present for him.

Dabi: You call injuring him a present?

Thorn: I can controll them and I would have stopped it in mid air.

Dabi: As if.

Me: Dabi, let's leave this and go.

Dabi: No. He nearly injured you.

Me: Yeah keyword nearly. Now let's go.

Thorn: Aww someone chickening.

Me: No just being rational and we have to be out early tomorrow anyways.

Thorn: I guess see ya tomorrow little kijin.

With that being said I dragged Dabi out by his hand and now that we were standing in front of the building, I couldn't help but sigh. Emotionally I was dead inside but I had still my temper and common knowledge to know what just happened in there.

This wasn't the first time I got a threat by a fellow singer but never was I actually defended by anyone which felt a bit refreshing.

Dabi: Why did you get me out? I could have pollished his face.

Me: For what?

Dabi: He nearly hurt you.

Me: He didn't tho-

Dabi: That's not the point.

Me: It is.

Dabi: TSK! You always like this?

Me: Like what?

Dabi: Kind hearted?

Me: That's who I am besides this isn't the first time I went through this. So I know it is better to leave it be.

Dabi: WHAT?!

Me: Now let's go home. I want to rest.

Dabi: Fine. 

Just like that Dabi actually called a driver over and from what I could tell it was our personal driver. The whole drive we didn't shared a word at all and I closed my eyes to rest against the cool glass. I hated my quirk for making me be like this. Nothing is worse than not to feel anything but luckily it should be over in a bit since I didn't use it that much. The song as around 4 minutes and counting all the time that passed I would say that my quirk drawback should be gone any minute now.

Thankfully that was the case when we arrived home and I felt angry but also relieved when we got inside.

Dabi: What's your name?

Me: Izuku you?

Dabi: Touya.

Me: Well hellp Touya nice to finally meet you even tho someone had to literally drag you inside.

Dabi: I am sorry for that.

Me: Sorry doesn't cut it.

I just walked away since it was already late and we would have an event the next day. From what I know it was an even for cleaning up a beach as well as do some singing if we wanted to lighten up the mood. Still we would be out the whole day and I would hate it if we were to actually get tired there.

Pretty sure Dabi knew that as well because he followed me to my room and saw me flop to the bed. This was it for me and thank god he himself decided to just leave my room with a "Rest well, you deserved it. I will find a way to pay you back. See ya tomorrow!" Whatever he meant with pay you back was a mistery and I wasn't interrested for now. I was just soo tired that I went alseep without even changing at all.