sweet seduction

When we got back after this even me and Dabi wer laughing soo hard that we couldn't hold ourselves anymore but the things he said were true and I could see that he was worried but this was a bit unusal for me.

Me: Touya, why did you came pick me up late?

Dabi: Well, should be honest or you want me to lie?

Me: Be honest of course!

Dabi: I am a fan of yours....

Me: No....

Dabi: It is true. Kijin the one and only singer that is not after hero themed songs but also used a fire on stage to not make people fear you but love you.

Me: So you hate your flames or something.

Dabi: No but they only leave marks behind.

Me: That's not true. They safe people.

Dabi: They take love ones.

Me: Did they take something from you? Ever?

Dabi: No...

Me: See. They are not bad ones. Besides you can handle them pretty damn well. 

Dabi: HAhaha this was all about you and here we are talking about me.

Me: Well you said you are a fan of mine.

Dabi: I am.

Me: Still that doesn't explain why you came late and I am curious.

Dabi: You tell me what is going on with them and I tell you everything.

Me: Deal.

Of course I knew what he meant with them. I wasn't dumb you know. He for sue saw what happened too. It was just a miracle that other didn't see it. This was having it's own consequences sooner or later. That was for sure.

Dabi: I was fanboying or fangirling over you when I heard you are the one I am about to take care of....

Me: hahaha what?

Dabi: Crazy and totally embarassing right?

Me: yeah...

Dabi: Well I was on cloud 9 and then got sent to deal with some criminals so I got late. I was careless too so it took more time.

Me: Oh I am sorry for the distraction then. 

Dabi: Nah you fine. I didn't get hurt.

Me: Pffff...

Dabi: Now what's with Thorn and the others?

Me: Oh that. There is always a battle between us behind the stage.

Dabi: Sounds worse than the battles I have.

Me: Sometimes it is.

Dabi: How are you dealing with them.

Me: Flames.

Dabi: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: You know they feel like real but they never can have any evidence against me plus I am sending them in their own land of nightmares with them as well. So most of the times they leave me be. 

Dabi: Why not use them now?

Me: ... you kidding right?

Dabi: Nope.

Me: His hero will see me do it and you too.

Dabi: I can arrange a distraction.

Me: Appreciate it but no. Dunes and Hikari would go after me not to mention Echo.

Dabi: Will they?

Me: You saw how they looked at me on the beach after I started it.

Dabi: TRue. Only more reasons for me to stay close to you.

Me: And fall for me huh?

Dabi: You said that and I'll take it as an invitation.

Me: Hah, good luck making me fall for you.

Dabi: I am hot, loyal and can protect you what you want more?

Me: Show me.

That was all I said but he took it quite literally because the next thing I know he had me backed against a wall and kissed me. Was this a forced kiss? Maybe but this was way too hot to think about it. Like this was putting my mind blank and it was way too sudden. After that he just let go of me licking his lips as if I was tasting good. Oh man how I was blushing. Not only that but I sank down the wall to the ground and covered my face immediately.

Dabi: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: Don't laugh!

Dabi: Why you are soo cute.

Me: TOUYA! PLEASE!

Dabi: Aww poor little Kijin.

With that he picked me up from the ground while I was still hiding my face. He brought me to the bathroom before leaving with a warm yourself up Izuku! Don't you dare get sick. Thank god I was alone now because I could still feel how much I was actually blushing. This wasn't good for my heart. This hero wasn't good for my heart. I was definitelly falling for his sweet side. He wasn't even giving me a damn choice anyways at all.

GOSH!

Dabi!

You gonna kill me one day if you be this sweet!

But I also like it...

Don't change!

Please let this not be a fluke or him playing with me at all.