She didn't ? Taehyung asked . His heart speeding . Then where did she go ?

No . We send two warning notice but no one replied to it yet . She said . A phone call interrupted them from continuing . Taehyung walked away from there while the lady attended the call. 

She is not here . Where are you Y/N ?

Taehyung spend the first year trying to find , hoping her to jump on him telling everything is a prank . But nothing happened.  Not even a single trance of her . He contacted his friends asking their help . His friends went to her house . But her parents was not there . The maids and other servants don't know any whereabouts of them .

She just disappeared . As if she vanished into thin air . Just like he feared about . He should have gone with her . But his financial status was not stable at that time . She said that she would take care of the money and all but he didn't allowed it . But look what happened ? She is not here .

What happened to her ? Did something happen to her ? Did someone kidnapped her ? Negative thoughts were running inside his mind . He cried every single day to sleep . Blaming himself for the situation .

Everything happened in a blink of eye . It's been 7 years . No whereabouts of her till now . He don't even have a will to live now .

Now he have a stable job in a company . He tried visiting her parents company but nothing changed because no one know anything about her . As if there was not a person named , Y/N .

He cried everyday , hugging her photo to his chest . Hoping to see her face the next day .

Tae... Come faster .

She is running through the forest very happily

She is running through the forest very happily . But her dress code is somewhat different . Gowns ? As much I know she loved wearing the comfortable clothes jeans , tops and all . Then why she is wearing this , I wondered .

Her giggles echoed in the forest. She seemed happy . I smiled following her behind .

Taehyung woke up from his sleep . Today is Saturday and he take a leave for today . He is still staying in his same apartment . The same apartment where they spend their loving time together . The same apartment where they shared their first kiss . The same apartment where they cried and told how much they will miss each other .

Even having a good job and quite much salary , he don't change the place . What if he change the place and she came here looking for him ? She will cry . She is a sensitive girl . She will cry if she didn't see him .