Of course . This apartment is registered in your's and Y/N's name . Your name is very unique so I easily catched it . Taehyung nodded.  He didn't knew that she bought this apartment in their names.  He thought it will be in her or her parents name .

Sorry but I don't know the passcode-

We didn't put any passcode to it . One minute - He pulled his phone out dialled one number .

Keys of apartment 307 . He cut the call and looked at Taehyung.  Please wait for a minute.  Taehyung nodded understandingly .

Y/N - The male again cut off Taehyung's words .

Yeah Y/N ma'am - Now it's was a woman who cut of the male's word's .

Sir , key . She said flashing a small smile .

The male took the key from the woman's hand and handed it to Taehyung. 

Welcome to Sea Castle family . The male said flashing a toothy grin .

Taehyung reciprocated the smile . The male walked away from there . Just before he walked away from his sight  ,  Taehyung called  him .

Do you perhaps know where is
Y/N ? The male stopped walking and turned around . He chuckled and looked at Taehyung .

Not funny . He said . Taehyung looked at him confused . Seeing him confused the male said .

Didn't she come with you ? How can  she be here ? He chuckled .

What you mean by that ? Taehyung asked. 

It's been 2 months you guys have bought this apartment and till now no one has visited it . It's your first time here . Then how can Ms Y/N be here ? He shook his head and walked away .

Y/N is not here . What does that mean ? Is she living in somewhere ?

He opened the door and walked inside seeing the apartment still fresh no trace of anyone living here .

Taehyung walked towards the college office and signed the form for the scholarship students . He hesitatingly walked towards the office lady who was working on something inside her cabin .

Excuse me , but can I please see the information book of students ? Taehyung asked looking at the lady . The lady retreated her eyes from the computer and looked at Taehyung .

Sorry we can't allow that . She said politely .

But can you please look into the information of a student ,
Song Y/N ? Taehyung asked .

Song Y/N ? Are you her friend ? She asked curiously.

Her boyfriend.  He said . She looked at him bewilderingly .

Then do you know why she didn't joined till now ? She asked looking at Taehyung . Her expression changing to somewhat serious. He noted.