Karan lifted her in bridal style...

Teju hugged him tightly... She covering his chest with her Little hands and drawing circles on his chest....

She wa snuggling more into him...

In the mean time Karan understood his little brat was feeling jealous and that's the reason she was dng this...But he tried to play along😜

Karan - Hey girl the floor is watery pls see and walk...

Someone - Thank you so much karan sir that's so sweet of you...

Karan- hey you can call me karan...

Someone - that's so sweet karan...

Teju's jealousy was burning and she did scratces on his chest by her sharp nails....

Karan- ahh

Someone - what happened karan... Are you fine...

Teju pov- chudail kahin ki tereko kya mera hai jo bhi hoga Mai dekhlungi na...ye bhi dekho aaya bada you can call me karan... Ab bolo kuch...

Teju was glaring at sunny...

Karan pov - offo kya cheez hai yeh... Ab aur kiya na tu toh Gaya beta toh chup hi raho..

Karan tighten his grip on teja and held her closely to his heart....

Their floor came and they were moving out...

Someone- bye karan nice meeting you...

Karan - hey bye....

Teju hit him on his shoulder...

Karan- you little brat!!!

They went inside the room and teju immediately jumped out of his hold....

Karan - Abhi toh koi chipak raha tha ab kya hogaya....

Then Teju pushed Karan on bed and then she jumped over him... Now she was top on him....

She catched  his neck with her hands.....

Teju - So you Mr. Karan Kundrra listen to me carefully.... You are fucking mine.. for the entire life... and I don't like any other girl drooling over you rather than me... Only me tejasswi Prakash have the fucking right for that... aur kya keh raha tha you can call me karan... mann kar raha tha wahi pe chaped maardu... teri izzat bachane ke liye chup baithi thi aayinda aisa hua na you will see the wildest side of me... Get that in your dumb head!!!

She was getting up but Karan pushed her under him... now he is on top of her....

Karan - So my guess is right, someone is jealous babe!! Haina cutie...

Teju - Haan hun mai jealous possessive sab hu tereko leke... mujhse nahi dekha jaatha koi aur ladki tere upar hak jathaye and tum bhi mujhe tease karne ke liye khelthe ho... mujhe accha nahi lagtha jis tarah tu mujhse behave kartha hai waise kisi aur ke saath kare... haan professional life mujhe bhi patha hai I don't involve in that... but aaj woh ladki kaisa dekh rahi thi... kush reh zinda bachi  hai abhi bhi... A lone tear escaped her eyes....

Karan immediately kissed her eyes.... and cupped her face...

Karan - Awwie mera baccha tere upar kabhi koi nahi aasaktha laddoo!! jo mai tere saath kartha hu woh sab exclusively tere liye hi hai... and I'm sorry I did play along bas tease karna tha mujhe... sorry my baby and jo tera hai woh tera hi hai laddoo.. kisiko himmat nahi mujhe tumse dur karne ke liye... ab ro mat baby...

Teju - I don't know sunny mai bohot emotional hojathi hu when it comes to you... I am totally involved in you and I love to be like that..sorry woh bas aasoon nikal gaya...