"This is not the man I wanted to fight..." dull silver eyes stared at Wei Wuxian.

"I am no longer that man." We Wuxian hissed and spit on Wen Rouhan's face. The man smiled devilishly and glanced at both Lan Sizhui and Wen Ning, "perhaps... I should kill the child you called yours."

Terrified, Wei Wuxian shouted, "WEN NING! TAKE A-YUAN AWAY! FASTER!!!"

In a blink of an eye, Wen Rouhan stood before Wen Ning and Lan Sizhui. With a swing of Wen Rouhans's hand, he sent Wen Ning thirty feet away, slamming him to an old tree and striking him. Wen Rouhan took Sizhui by the neck and raised him off the ground. He sees his son, Sizhui, squirming from Wen Rouhan's clutches, refusing to submit to the call of his blood.

"DO NOT TOUCH HIM! A-YUAN!" Wei Wuxian trashed his neck, wrist, and ankle bleeding. His eyes widen, calling and calling for his child's name... He watched how Wen Rouhan raised his free hand, smirking like a devil, and stabbed Lan Sizhui right through his chest. It was bloody. Wei Wuxian could no longer see anything but blood and the solemn face Sizhui wore after giving him one final glance. He watched how Wen Rouhan's offending hand shoved his child away, sending him a few meters away. He watched how his son's body rolled on the ground, blood spilling, and oozing from his body.

Hate... hate... kill... kill... kill that man... kill him!

"Xian-gege!"

Hate... hate... kill... kill... kill that man... kill him!

"Master Wei!"

Hate... hate... kill... kill... kill that man... kill him!

"A-Die."

Hate... hate... kill... kill... kill that man... kill him!

"WEI WUXIAN!"

*thud!* Wen Rouhan's sadistic grin turned grim. It took a few moments later when that grim expression run to something fulfilling and satisfied, "yes..." he muttered, enjoying every bit of the moment with a We Wuxian staring at him in hatred."... yes.. yes, this is it... this is what I want! This is it! Wei Wuxian!"

"pathetic." Wei Wuxian cursed raising chenqing into the air. Suibian flashed a dangerous glint as it move along the resentful energy its master commanded. Black tendrils of resentful energy solidified, and the raging red-orange flames sparked into green and black, Wei Wuxian's eyes have now become crimson red, repeating the history of his pandemonium in Chong Yang decades before. Every cultivator stood silent in their place. The suffocating resentful energy sent shivers down their spine. Beads of sweat voluntarily fell on their faces, some had tears in fright. They have learned the history of the terrifying Yiling Patriarch, but never in their wildest dreams, they'd witness this hellish demonical Wei Wuxian. Crows flocked over the sky, dark clouds were summoned and thunder rained on them.

"yes... I love that look on your face! This is it! This is the man I wanted to fight!" Wen Rouhan squealed in delight. He made a hand-down gesture that threw every spectator into confusion. Dark purple lighting shot right on Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian howled in pain. He played a tune commanding Wen Ning to stand and attack Wen Rouhan.