Chapter 11 (part 1)

Y/N POV:

     I woke up to pitch black. I couldn't see anything, not the walls, the floor, nothing. Maybe I should call out? Someone will hear me right?

I called for help... but, no one came. You called out again, but once again no one came.

     I decided to sit up, and just waited for my eyes to adjust to the dark and my surroundings. The last thing I remembered was someone speaking to me than just a blunt pain to my head. I was with my friends... MY FRIENDS!!

"KURRO, KAI! SHIT!" I shouted into the black void that surrounded me. I started to panic as the reality of what was happening hit me.

Click 

     The lights flickered on, almost like the wiring was from the 1920's or something. I closed my eyes at the sudden light.

"Ack! What the hell.." I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to now see a skeleton standing in front of the cell bars.. wait.. cell? Why am I in a cell???

"Boss will be very pleased that you're finally awake.. y/n" My breath haltered when he said my name. He grinned while saying it too, a sadistic one at that. I guess the black tears coming from his eyes did not help his facial expressions.

      We held eye contact for what felt like forever till' he turned and walked away. It felt like he was trying to mess with me psychologically. I decided to lean back on the wall and just take in my surroundings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare's POV:

Knock Knock Knock

 "Come in" Killer came walking in with a sadistic grin, the grin he uses when he wants to mentally break someone. 

"I assume you did what I asked of you?"

"Of course boss! She's awake. Though y/n reaction when I said her name was hilarious!" 

     That explains the grin.. I thanked and dismissed him. I sat and thought of different ways to approach my future queen. She's a human from a world where monsters were never locked in the mountain, just extremely ostracized and are barely seen in human cities. 

     After thinking for a while I realized I had told Dust to put her in the cells. This'll be harder than I thought. I mean that's a terrible first impression for anyone, especially a human who's really just meeting monsters for the first time.

I headed for the dungeon.

Y/N IS FINALY  M I N E