Chapter 1

Y/n woke up around mid-noon that day to the sound of something crashing. "Eh? The hell was that" Y/n rushed out of bed to go find the source of the crash, almost tripping and falling about five thousand times before she heard another crash which came from the main hall. She hurriedly but quietly went to go see who or what was causing all this commotion in the main hall.

     "H-hello? Who's throwing things!" Y/n called out into the strangely dark room for this time of day, taking grip of her knife. Y/n usually carried a knife on her everywhere she went and even in the home because of how her home-mates treated her. After she y/n called out she heard nothing, it was silent...too silent. "I'm only going to ask one more time..Who's. There!" There was nothing. No noise, no movement, no shadows. The air was thick and tense so y/n decided to just leave, just leave and not return for a little bit. It could've been the smartest thing to do as y/n had no clue what had just happened.

     After y/n left the house she decided to go see what the tree that everyone around her had always been talking about was and why it was so special and popular. On the walk to the tree, she heard some snickering behind her and as fast as she could turn around, she was on the floor in pain. 

"What the fuck!" y/n groaned out in pain to whoever had just hit her to the ground. Y/n looked up to see Emily, Claudia and, Akira laughing at her with a wooden club in Claudia's not stained with fresh blood. Y/n reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out her knife to slash at the three girls who were slowly closing in on her.

 "Aww what's wrong little y/n? We're just tryna have some fun" Claudia exclaimed while snickering to herself. This got a giggle out of the other two girls.

 "What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG IS YOU JUST HIT ME WITH A CLUB YOU ASSHOLE!" Y/n shouted at the girls while trying to stand up, but to no avail only fell again thriving in pain. 

"Your no fun let's go." Claudia motioned to the other two to follow her, and they did just that like dogs on a leash.

     After Y/n successfully stood up she continued on her way to the tree trying to ignore the shooting pain coming from her back. She didn't wanna go back to the home because of what happened earlier that day and because y/n didn't want to have another run in with those three again.

    Y/n finally got to the tree after what felt like forever because of the pain. Y/n walked up the hill to get a better look at the tree and was absolutely stunned and amazed at what she saw. One side of the tree had bright golden apples that shone in the setting sun, the other side had beautiful black-purple apples that looked like galaxies in the sun and the ones in the shadows looked like a comforting black void. 

     There was no one else at the tree so y/n decided to sit under the side with the black-purple apples until she heard a voice from behind her. There y/n froze not expecting anyone else to be here at this hour. "Hello..?" Y/n very hesitantly and sheepishly said not wanting to turn around.