"why?" i asked.

"she belongs here." Connie wrote.

         i walked away, heading towards the big wooden doors again when i heard footsteps shuffling behind me. My dog was walking beside me and Connie followed closely behind.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

           It was pretty easy to track her footsteps, the sun coming up made it even easier. I guess that's one of the perks of being a tracker.

dog knew her sent as well after i let him smell a shirt she had worn. We had to keep high alert since we had just recently came across a new threat, they wore the faces of walkers to blend in with them, We had a run in with a small group of them at a cemetery and lost one of our men, Jesus.

He was a good man, he's the reason we found out about Hilltop and the Kingdom, also how we found out about Negan and the Sanctuary, but we dealt with them awhile back.

although we lost people closest to us.

I desperately wanted to find her before the Whisperers did, still not knowin' what they're fully capable of made it a little difficult to be out in the open.

Every walker we saw we always had to make sure it wasn't just another one of them, but an actual walker. As if walkers roaming around wasn't bad enough we got people pretending to be 'em. I was looking down at the ground i saw more footsteps shuffled around.

"there was a struggle." I told connie making sure she could read my lips. 

                  dog started to bark, and eventually took off running. "she went that way." i pointed straight ahead. A couple of walkers came toward us, both Connie and i shooting them in the head with our weapons.

Dog ran back to retrieve my arrow from the walkers head, but he didn't release and the arrow snapped in my hand. "bad dog." i grunted at the tanish brown animal.

You

You

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

          Making my way through the woods i get grabbed by a much taller man, he covered my mouth before i could let out a scream. I kicked my feet around, wiggling my body, desperately trying to break free from his grasp. "enough." The man said with a deep voice, sounding like thunder rumbling in the night. He had a black leather coat that reached past his knees and he was wearing a dead man's face.

I looked at him in fear and confusion, he looked back with no emotion in his eyes, no remorse. He brought me to some other people who were also wearing the faces of the dead.

what the hell?; i thought.

         I saw a women speaking with a couple of people, she wasn't happy about whatever they had done.