PLEASE READ [ANOUNCEMENT]

Hi guys! It's Annie! This book hasn't been going on for very long, I only worked on it for a week. When I was supposed to be working on Day 8, I had to go out, and the whole next week, I was out of town. I had said that I would be write all the other chapter on another day, but I ended up being too busy to actually continue the book. I was planning on just not writing a new oneshot everyday, maybe letting this book stretch into November, but I scrapped that idea too. So for those of you who don't understand what I'm trying to say, I'm cancelling this book. I'm cancelling it for a multitude of reasons. First of all, I haven't been getting any requests for a oneshot, and it's been hard to think of them myself (I'm not a very creative person). Second of all, like I said earlier, I've been to busy. Third of all, I think all of this was too unreal anyway, at least for me. Even if I'd gotten requests on what to write, I wouldn't have found the time. Also, if I'm being honest, for the first five days of this book, I didn't write them in October. I've had this idea since August, and I knew I would've been too busy, so I wrote 5 oneshots in Google Docs, then I pasted them on to Wattpad. I'm sorry for letting all the people who enjoyed this down. I will be leaving this up though, so I will not be letting a week's worth of work go to waste, so you can still read it, just know that it will be discontinued and that I will not be updating this any time soon. Thank you.

Luv ya! And thank you for understanding!

Annie ♥