Day 1: 🔦👻Scary Stories👻🔦

"And then, the spider snuck up on him...", said Milly, she flickered the flashlight at her chin. The music club was at Hailey and Zander's house for a sleepover. Zander was hanging on to Luke tight, as Hailey rolled her eyes at him. It was currently 10:00 PM, and the club was telling scary stories. "And...it...stole the rest of his grape juice!".

Zander shrieked, and everyone burst out laughing. Zander's face turned bright red out of embarrassment. "You little-", Luke cut Zander off. "You have to admit Zander, it was kind of funny", said Luke, chuckling. "Yeah", agreed Milly, who turned the flashlight off. "The point of scary stories is for you to get scared".

"Not for me to get scared, for everyone to get scared!", said Zander. "So you're admitting that you got scared?", teased Jake. "What! No, I-". "That's enough guys", said Sean, putting his hand up. "Yeah, If we're going to tell scary stories, then we have to make sure everybody gets scared, not just Zander, and that goes for you too Milly", said Hailey. "Fine," said Milly.

"Clearly none of you can tell a story without teasing me, so I will tell the next one", said Zander, grabbing the flashlight out of Milly's hands. He switched the flashlight on and put it under his chin. He cleared his throat.

"It was a dark and stormy night-". "A little originality please?", interrupted Milly. Zander groaned

"For centuries, there have been tales of a creature that appears in the night and hides under the beds of those it encounters. (The whole story is not mine, I got the original one from a website called , I just added my own Mother Rosy twist to it. ) Nearly two dozen reports from victims recount identical experiences. They awaken in the night to see it standing in the room at the foot of the bed. It is shaped like a woman, but nothing about it is human. Its eyes are black and hollow. Its hair is blue. She is holding a bloody knife. The British Psycho Monster. You blink to shake the image away, but it's still there.You will never close your eyes without seeing it ever again. Every night, it returns. Under your bed. Making weird noises.Your sanity begins to decay. You no longer sleep, but you desperately clench your eyes shut with your hands over your ears. You know what you'll see staring back at you if you dare open them.

When Zander was finished he looked around to see everyone shivering out of fear. Hailey and Jake were hanging on to each other. Luke was trying his best to keep a straight face, Milly was doing the same. And Sean was trying to fall asleep. "Ha! Is that all you got?", asked Milly.

"I have more, but you wouldn't want me to go on", said Zander, with a mischievous tone in his voice. "Oh please, that story wasn't even scary, go on", said Milly. "No! Please don't!", pleaded Luke. He scooted over to Zander and put his head on his shoulder. "Fine, I won't go on for the sake of Lu- I mean, everyone's sanity", said Zander.

Milly smirked. "Yeah, sure, for the sake of EVERYONE'S sanity". "Why don't we all just go to sleep?", said Hailey. "No way! Zander ruined sleep for me by telling that story!", whimpered Jake. "It's alright Jake", said Hailey, as she pushed Jake into his sleeping bag. Zander rolled his eyes. "Come on Zander, it's getting late, we should get to sleep", said Luke. "Alright". Zander wriggled into his sleeping bag. Luke wrapped his arms around Zander. He noticed that Luke was still shivering, Zander smiled to himself.

He looked over at Milly's sleeping bag, she was shuddering. Milly noticed Zander's gaze upon her, and she looked over at him. "D-don't get too full of yourself, that story wasn't that scary". "Yeah, sure", replied Zander, as he drifted off to sleep.

The Day 1 chapter is over! Also, sorry I didn't upload this yesterday. Anyway, I bet that scary story Zander told everyone gave you the chills. I know, I know, the ending was kind of bad, but I didn't know how else to end it. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's chapter and I will see you tomorrow!

Luv ya! ❤️❤️