Day 2: 🍂🍁 A Walk Through the Trees🍁🍂

Ships: Lander 🧡💜

It was another cool, fall Saturday morning , and Zander and Luke were walking on a path. They had both just gotten coffee, and were both headed to school, as Zander had forgotten his homework there. "Hey! It's not my fault that the stupid douchebag decided to FLIRT with my frickin' sister! I got distracted, that's all", pouted Zander.

Luke chuckled and put his arm around him. "It's starting to get colder isn't it?', said Luke, trying to change that subject. "Yeah," Zander said, agreeing. Luke smiled and sat down on a nearby bench, Zander did the same. "Yet, October's just started", said Zander.

A cold breeze met their faces as it flew past, taking a few leaves with it, one getting stuck in Zander's hair. Once they both opened their eyes, Luke looked up at Zander and giggled. "You have something in your hair", said Luke. "Where?", asked Zander, as he started to poke around in his hair. Luke chuckled.

"Maybe, you'll let me remove it for you now?", asked Luke. Zander chuckled. "Sure". Luke extended a hand to take the leaf out of Zander's hair. He plucked it out and threw it away (Poor leaf 😔, it only wanted to be loved)

Zander held Luke's hand. "This is the place where we confessed to each other", said Zander, calmly. "Yeah", replied Luke. They both turned to look at each other. Luke cupped a hand on Zander's cheek. They both leaned closer, closer, closer, until the space between them had been filled.

Zander grabbed on to Luke's cardigan and Luke cupped another hand on Zander's face. After a few seconds they both pulled away. "I love you Zander", said Luke. "I-I, love you too".

Oh my gosh, this is so CRINGE, and SHORT. This chapter is literally like 200 words long. I'm sorry for this extremely lazy chapter guys, tbh I kinda rushed it but I promise that tomorrow's chapter will be better. So, I hope you enjoyed today's chapter and I will see you tomorrow with some Jailey!

Luv ya ❤✨