Day 4: 🎃🍭 Halloween Treats🍭 🎃

Ship: Saisy 🖤🤍

Daisy was in the kitchen, making halloween treats for a halloween feast that they were having with the music club. "Sean!", called Daisy. "Can you get me the Reese's Pieces candy please?". A few minutes later, Sean came back with a bowl of halloween candy. "Here ya go Angel", said Sean, pushing the bowl over to her.

"Thank you!", replied Daisy, as she took a few candies and popped them into her mouth. "What are you making again?", asked Sean. "Extra chocolate chip brownies, with a bit of halloween flare", replied Daisy. "Everyone loved my peppermint brownies during christmastime, so I thought that I would make another batch, but for halloween instead". "They sound delicious", said Sean, as he walked over to the bowl with the batter in it, and took a taste.

"Mmm, wow, they are delicious", said Sean. Daisy giggled. Sean started to walk towards the front door, and took his broom, which was next to the doorway. "I'm almost done with the sweeping, so could you tell me what I should work on next?", asked Sean. "We only have to make the cookies after this, but I was thinking that we make them together", said Daisy.

"I only have to add some candy to the batter, then I have to bake them. While they're baking, we can start on the cookies". Sean nodded his head and started sweeping, as Daisy added the final pieces of candy to brownies. When she was finished, she put her oven mitts on, picked up the brownie tray, and headed over to the oven.

She set the brownies down on the counter again and opened the oven, then she put the tray inside. Finally, she set a timer and walked into the living room. Sean was sitting on the couch, waiting for her. "I see that you're done with the brownies?", asked Sean. "Yes", replied Daisy. "And I see that you are done with the sweeping?". Sean nodded his head.

"Great! Now we can start on the cookies!", said Daisy, as she ran into the kitchen. Sean couldn't help but smile. She was so cute. He followed after her and saw that she was already getting the cookie tray ready. "You're already setting up the cookie tray?", asked Sean. "I like to plan ahead", replied Daisy.

"Can you start getting the ingredients out please?". "Sure", replied Sean. "Whaddya need?". "Butter, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, canned pumpkin, flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, salt, and sugar", replied Daisy. Sean walked to the pantry and started getting the ingredients that Daisy had listed out. "Before we start, make sure to separate the yolks from the whites!", called Daisy.

"Yes ma'am", replied Sean. He came back into the kitchen with the ingredients and set them down on the counter. He grabbed a small bowl and started to separate the egg yolks from the whites, while Daisy grabbed another bowl and started to whisk the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt, then she set the bowl aside.

When the egg yolks and egg whites were separated, Sean pushed the bowl over to Daisy. "Can you get another bowl and cream the butter and brown sugar with the mixer?", asked Daisy, as she was still whisking. "Sure thing!", replied Sean.

Everything was going smoothly until the timer went off. "The brownies! They're ready!". Daisy quickly put on her oven mitts, and ran over to the oven. "Careful, Angel", said Sean. "You might burn yourself if you rush", said Sean. "I'll be careful", replied Daisy, as she opened the oven and took the brownies out.

She set them on the counter to cool, then she started to work on the cookies. Around twenty minutes later, the cookies were on the tray, ready to be baked. Daisy started to pick up the tray, but Sean put his hand on hers, stopping her. "Here, let me do it this time". Daisy smiled and handed him the tray. She opened the oven for him, and he put the cookies in the oven. Daisy set the timer, and they were done.

They both walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch. "That was fun, wasn't it!", asked Daisy. "It really was". Sean turned to her. "You know, we should do more baking like this together", said Sean. Daisy smiled. "We really should".

After a few minutes of talking and laughing, Daisy fell asleep on Sean's shoulder. He smiled. He rested his head on hers and ran his fingers through her hair. "Sweet Dreams, Daisy", Sean said, before drifting off to sleep.

It's like 10:30 PM, and I was rushing to get this chapter done. I think I just mixed Christmas and Thanksgiving together. I have never made halloween cookies, or had a halloween feast. But, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter anyway. Saisy is one sweetest ships in the entire entire fandom imao, and I really enjoyed writing this. Tomorrow will be Milliot and the day after that will be our Halloween feast! See you tomorrow!

Luv ya! ✨✨