Day 5: 🔪🎃 Pumpkin Carving 🎃🔪

Ships: Milliot 💗❤

Btw, Elliot and Milly are carving pumpkins for a jack-o-lantern contest that they're entering. So yeah, if I mention a showcase somewhere, that's what I mean. Happy reading!

Milly and Elliot were sitting at the table, two carved pumpkins in front of them, along with a butterknife, and some candles. "Elliot! We can't carve our pumpkins with butter knives! Why can't I get the real ones?". "Because I don't want anyone to get hurt, plus, I sharpened them", replied Elliot. "Fine", pouted Milly. "But if our jack-o-lanterns don't look cool enough at the showcase, I'm blaming you!".

Elliot laughed and picked up his butterknife, he started to carve a face. "Remember, these have to look super creepy, otherwise we won't win", said Milly. "But what if I scare the other contestants away?". "Pfft, like you could make a scary looking jack-o-lantern, but if that does happen, it will be a good thing. That way, we'll win!", said Milly.

Elliot chuckled. "Soo, whatcha making?", asked Milly. "Milly, you haven't even started on yours", Elliot sighed. "I don't know what to do. Help me!". "Weren't you saying earlier that I couldn't carve a scary face?", asked Elliot. "Well yeah but, whatever! Just help me!". Elliot sighed, and took Milly's hand. He guided her, and helped her draw a somewhat scary face on her pumpkin.

After around five minutes, Elliot had carved out the entire face on his jack-o-lantern. The face on it had two circle eyes, a triangle nose, and a smiling mouth with crooked teeth. Milly was struggling with hers a bit. She had erased Elliot's face drawing, and was trying to make a new face.

In the end, Milly had drawn a face with crooked eyes in the shape of circles, two dots in the middle for a nose, and a stitched mouth. She turned her pumpkin towards Elliot. "Well, what do you think?". He smiled. "It's very scary", he replied. Milly giggled. After a few minutes, Milly's pumpkin face was now carved out as well.

"See, I told you butter knives would do fine", said Elliot. "Shut up", replied Milly, as she reached across the table for paint pots. She opened the red paint can and grabbed a paintbrush. "What are you doing?", asked Elliot. "I'm gonna paint blood around its mouth, it's gonna look super bloody!", replied Milly, excitedly. "I'm going to paint a flower crown on mine!", said Elliot, proudly. Milly scoffed.

"Seriously, I thought yours actually looked decent. Basic, but decent. And now you're adding a flower crown?". "Hey!", said Elliot. Milly just shrugged. She dipped her paintbrush in the paint and started to make bright red brush strokes near the mouth. Elliot did the same, but with a color a little lighter than black, and near the head area. Next, he dipped the brush into actual black to make the flowers look more realistic.

Milly had finished her pumpkin, and was insulting Elliot's pumpkin, but of course, not in a rude way. After around ten minutes, Elliot's pumpkin was finished. "Finally! You're done! Are you ready to put the candles in?", asked Milly. Elliot nodded his head as he picked up a candle, and switched it on. He set it down, inside his pumpkin. He did the same with two more.

Milly, on the other hand, put in around five. "You know", said Elliot. Milly turned to face him. "Yeah?". If you put less candles in, when you put the pumpkin outside in the dark, your pumpkin will have a sort of eerie glow to it". She took a few candles out. "Meh, I guess you're right", shrugged Milly. "I also have these", said Elliot as he reached towards the end of the table and showed her some fake black roses.

"We can put them inside our pumpkins", said Elliot. "I don't think so, Flower Boy", teased Milly. Elliot just shrugged, and put some in. Then, he walked towards the light switch and turned them off, so the room was pitch black. "Hey!", shrieked Milly, as she did not expect that. "Look", said Elliot, pointing to the jack-o-lanterns.

Milly's pumpkin was softly glowing, however, The glow of the candles was muffled by some of the flowers, but when you looked inside his pumpkin, it was really beautiful. "Woah", said Milly. "The inside of yours is so pretty!", said Milly. Elliot smiled. "Just like you", he muttered. He was sure nobody would hear, but he was wrong. Milly smiled back and entwined her hand in his.

"Maybe I will put some roses in my jack-o-lantern", said Milly. Elliot chuckled. "Okay, but for now, we need to get these to the showcase", replied Elliot. He turned the lights back on, they both grabbed their jack-o-lanterns, and ran out the door.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, because I didn't. I really thought 'pumpkin carving' would be for them. I don't think I got Elliot's personality right but I hope you enjoyed this one shot anyway. Stay tuned for tomorrow which will be the halloween feast with Jake, Hailey, Zander, Luke, Sean, Daisy, Milly, and Elliot. If y'all want me too, I'll throw in The Jomies too, though I don't think Jake and Hailey have a table that big. I hope you enjoyed today's chapter and I will see you tomorrow!

PS: If you guys want the Jomies to be there, comment down below what extra ships you'd like.