Skylanders Bloopers

Start from the beginning

Kaos: "You okay?"

Camera-Mabu: "I'm okay...."

[Boop]

Arkogon: "Whoever you are, you are not welcome to this place. Leave at once."

Nina: "No, no, wait! We're the.... I forgot my lines."

Zoran: "Really? You forgot who we are? We're dead, sis."

(Laughs)

Zoran: "Redo it again.

[Boop]

Arkogon: "Whoever you are, you are not welcome to this place. Leave at once."

Nina: "No, no, wait! We're the..... uh.... Sky-......"

Zoran: "Skylanders.."

Nina: "Skylanders. Yeah, that's it. (Laughs or giggles) I'm so sorry, I still have trouble memorizing my lines."

[Boop]

Arkogon: "Whoever you are, you are not welcome to this place. Leave at once."

Nina: "No, no, wait! We're the Skylands." As she messes up her lines. "We are Skylanders."

(Laughs)

Zoran: "I guess that could work, we could have added that."

[Boop]

The Cyber-Dragons stop firing and then approach very slowly, until a big white flag as mean surrendered, not part of the script. And everyone laughs.

Spyro: "We're surrender..." As he was laughing and joking.

[Boop]

Sunburn and Camo take out the archer, Zap and Zoran zap bad guys, and Echo and Nina almost to the flag but they both trip and fall down, as everyone laughs.

Nina: "You okay?"

Echo: "Yeah, I'm okay. (Laughs)"

[Boop]

Nina: "Run!!!"

They run to escape from the drones, but Zap trips and they slow down because they mess it up, and laughs.

[Boop]

Nina: "Us? No...." As she pretends. "We're... uh.... We're dragons and.... Uh..... we came from another island that we came from. Right?" As she elbowed her brother, but pretty hard as he felt it. "Oh, sorry. That was pretty hard..."

Zoran: "Yeah..."

(Laughs)

[Boop]

Silther: "Formeleon, I have one job for you to do. Emergency Backup! And I don't know the rest of the protocol."

(Laughs)

[Boop]

Silther: "Formeleon, I have one job for you to do. Emergency Backup! Fail Protocol, Eject."

(Laughs)

Silther: "For me to eject out of this thing." As he jokes and laughs.

[Boop]

Sunburn: "Get him!"

They all jump right at Kaos and Glumshanks, but Sunburn jumps in too early as it was supposed to be all of them, and they all laugh.

Sunburn: "Sorry, too early. (Laughs)"

[Boop]

Pop Fizz: "So, that means, Cynder and Spyro actually have that.... thing together?"