When You're Sad

Cody:

He will listen and will steal cookies from Chef's kitchen to try and make you smile.

Gwen:

She will talk to you about it before going to get revenge on the person who made you upset.

Leshawna:

She will become very protective and clingy around you for the rest of the week.

Trent:

He will take you for a walk alone to give you time to cool off.

Courtney:

She won't understand but will try to and will immediately be angry at the person who made you upset and will purposely mess them up in the next challenge.

Alejandro:

He will hold you as you cry about what happened and will rub your back as he tells you it's okay.

Mike:

He will show off doing things and will purposely change to his personalities because he knows you like them to make you smile.

Zoey:

She will be angry at the person who made you upset and will try to calm you down as much as possible.

Jasmine:

She won't understand much why you're upset but will try to see it from your point of view.

Cameron:

He will talk to you about it and will give you space if you ask for it.

Dave:

He won't leave your side and will try his best to make you laugh and smile.

Sky:

She will stay with you and talk with you about it.