First Thoughts

Cody:

"This girl does not seem to like me. But she's so cute. I can't believe she's related to Chris. She acts nothing like him. She might be resisting me now but she won't for long."

Gwen:

"This girl acts so out going and yet so dark at the same time. I like it. She may be different but it's a good different."

Leshawna:

"I'm so glad my childhood girl friend with me to camp. We've always been really tight. Just kinda wish the boys would stop drooling over her. I won't mess with her relationships with people but I won't tolerate her being mistreated either."

Trent:

"This girl is so rad. She acts a lot like Gwen but in some cases she doesn't. I'm always learning something new about her. I like it."

Courtney:

"Ugh. This girl is so frustrating. She always wants to be the lead and never listens to me... But we do seem to have some things in common and I guess it's kinda adorable how she does things. Okay I'll admit it. She is kinda cute. Frustrating. But cute."

Alejandro:

"This girl is so stubborn. She doesn't do what I want at all. She is completely resistant to my charm which is weird. Though it does make her more appealing. I like a challenge."

Mike:

"I can't believe this girl saw me change personalities. A girl! She's gonna think I'm a freak. Huh. She's not acting afraid. I wonder why?"

Zoey:

"She's Alejandro's sister!? I heard he was a complete jerk! But she does seem to act differently from him. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to give her a chance."

Jasmine:

"Man this girl can climb. She acts a lot like me. Strong, fast, brave. I wonder what else this girl can do."

Cameron:

"Wow. She's so brave. She's also really compassionate. It's nice of her to help me get over my fears... Even if I won't get over all of them. But if it means I can hang out with her I'll do it!"

Dave:

"Wow. She's so kind. I can't believe she'd be willing to help me win over Sky. I've never had a friend willing to do something like that for me before."

Sky:

"Wow. I didn't realize Dave had a sister... They act nothing alike. But she's really cute though. What am I saying? I need to focus on the competition."