𝐕𝚰. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬.

[Y/N's] POV.

We follow Terra through the students that are dancing in the courtyard, we enter the east wing, with the blue and green lights the party looks like a night club.

"This is what exactly?" Bloom asks while awkwardly looking around as Aisha grimaces.

"This is the east wing of Alfea, it was used for war preparation, but since there hasn't been a conflict for a while, no one come down here. Except for tonight." Terra explains.

"You need a beer,"

"I need a beer," Bloom agrees with Aisha as the two head off.

Terra walks away with a container as me and Musa follow her to the bar.

"Looking for someone specific?" Musa asks.

"Uh.. no, no! I'm just looking somewhere to put this down." she holds up the container before Musa opens it revealing some brownies.

She inspects them, "Terra, are these.." she asks while putting the piece down.

"Yeah, I can be a cool nerd," she smiles.

"What the hell.." I mumble to myself as Musa glances at me.

"I didn't think you'd make it!" a guy, which I think his name is Dane, shows up as Terra chuckles.

"No, uh. Well, I just decided to come last-minute. Brownie?" she holds up the container for the boy.

"Mm." Dane takes a bite of the brownie after taking a piece.

"I'm gonna take a few for Sky and Riven. See if they want some. Meet you later. Cool?"

"Yeah, cool, cool, cool! Coo-co-coo-cool!" Terra says as I move my gaze towards Musa as she does the same.

I nod towards my left as Musa nods, I walk away with her following behind.
We stop in a quiet place and sit down.

"Finally. It's so loud out there." I exhale while leaning my back on the wall as she does the same in front of me.

"Do you also feel better? You know, the emotions and all." I ask her as she nods.

"Oh, definitely. " she laughs.

"Are you and Stella close? It seem like you're the only person she tolerates in the suite." Musa chuckles as do the same.

"We were in the same suite last year,
we helped eachother in school,  normal best friends. So, yeah." I answer as she nods.

"Are you feeling what I'm feeling right now?" I ask breaking the silence as I hear my heart beats in my ears.

"Nervousness?" she asks with a smile.