𝐕. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬.

[Third person's] POV.

"We need a med kit from the Bastion," Terra says with a high tone as me and Musa carry Mister Silva in the inside, before Riven and a redhead show up.

"I'll get the headmistress," The redhead says before walking away.

"Dane, help us carry him to the greenhouse," Terra says and the boy follows the orders, taking Musa's place.

"Nearly there, Mister Silva. Sam, go and get dad." Terra tells her brother as he runs away after nodding.

We carry Silva to the greenhouse as we gently put him down.
"I'll be fine guys, you're dismissed."

Sky tries to fight back, but Silva insists, as we leave the greenhouse.

"Hey, Y/n? Are you sure you're okay? You've been weird since you used your magic earlier." Terra asks worriedly as Musa looks at me waiting for my answer while we walked to our suite.

"I'm just really tired, it's the side effect of the magic I used." I say while opening the door for them, before closing it behind me.

"I'll go ask Aisha if she saw Stella come back." I quietly say before Terra stops me.

"You can go to bed, I'll ask her," she smiles as I look down at her.

"Oh, thank you, I appreciate it." I give her a small smile as she nods. I walk in the bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth.

I go back to the dorm, changing in comfy pants, before Musa enters the room, going straight to her bed.

I tiredly take my shirt off before putting on a hoodie, feeling Musa's stare.

When I turn around I could swear I say her eyes glowing, as I shrug it off before getting under my blanket.

"Do you actually sleep with your socks on?" she suddenly asks and I glance at her.

"Yeah? Isn't it normal?" I ask not understanding the problem in that.

"You're a psychopath," she chuckles while looking at me.

"Wow, thank you," I sarcastically say with a smile.

"Anytime," she smiles.

[Third person's] POV.

"It's just strange not seeing Aisha getting something right," Bloom says while sitting in front of Musa.

"Agreed. Not sure why that makes you feel so obnoxiously guilty though." Musa smirks after using her magic.

"I know that have to feel everyone's emotions, but you don't have to broadcast them." Bloom smiles before going back to the subject.

"Aisha is tired. My parents think Alfea is in Switzerland. So, they Skype me at 9 a.m Switzerland time every morning-" Bloom starts explaining before Musa stops her.

"It's 2 a.m our time. Yes, we can all hear you." Musa nods as Bloom looks at her in disbelief.

"Am I being loud? I'm trying to be quiet."

"Like an old lady unwrapping sweet in the cinema. But I'm doing fine at school and so is Terra. I don't know for Y/n though." Musa tries to reassure her, before noticing Y/n passing by from afar as she smiles to herself while staring.

Bloom notices this and clicks her tongue, "Where'd you go? Is it my turn to broadcast your emotions?" the redhead smiles at her.

"They're still developing, plus it's complicated. She's always training or sleeping. And she's kind of a reserved person." Musa says with Bloom listening carefully.