𝐗𝚰𝚰. 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐅𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤.

[Y/N's] POV.

"Could've sworn I packed it." Terra says, looking in her bag with me, Musa and Stella walking beside her.

"Check all the pockets?" Musa asks as Terra chuckles.

"Yeah, honestly, this has so many pockets. It's kind of fab. I got it-" Stella interrupts her story.

"Less talking. More searching."

"Can we just stop for a second?" Terra asks, making Stella shake her head.

"No, it's an apron. If it was in the bag we'd see it."

"I left it in my room. And now I'll be late for my shift at the greenhouse. Oh do you think you could-" I cut Terra off.

"Someone's going to pass by," I say, as Stella goes invisible and reappears after two persons walk in front of us.

"It's not that I'm offended you're embarrassed to be seen with us, but, uh.." Terra starts.

"Why would I be embarrassed to be seen with Y/n or Musa? I'm just not dressed for school-wide consumption. I'm wearing off brand crocs." she explains whilst pointing to her white crocs.

"What's wrong with crocs?"

"I thought when you ran away you weren't meant to use invisibility magic?" Musa asks.

"Yeah. I'm not, but, no-one's seen me do it. And if they did what are they gonna do? Tell my mum?" She says while walking up the stairs.

"Let's cut through the East wing."

"That's new. Courtesy of Rosalind. No doubt." Terra says after seeing two guards in front of the East wing.

"Look, I don't want to pull the 'Do you know who I am' card, but, do you?" Stella says as they ignore her.

"At some point she'll even put guards in front of the suites, she-" Stella raises her eyebrows at me, telling me to shut up as Terra cuts me off, "Y/n, I think we should go," she gives them a fake smiles as we turn left.

"Y/n, you know you shouldn't talk in front of them, like that." Stella says.

"She literally expelled the Winoker twins the first week she was here." Terra furrows her eyebrows.

"Right, the, uh, Shining twins."

"Except, now they're missing." Terra stops in front of us.

"I just heard that two more students didn't come home last week. A specialist and mind fairy. It's probably a coincidence, but, like, maybe let's not poke the bear?" she explains.

"I've got a message from Riven, he said that Andreas needs me for something." I say after controlling my phone.

"See you later, I guess." I say, kissing Musa on her cheek and smiling at Terra and Stella.