𝚰𝚰𝚰. 𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

[Third person's] POV.

It's the day later, the sun is shining through the windows as Terra is chosing her outfit, Musa is watching some videos on the computer while
Y/n is still asleep.

Terra quietly tries to take off her pyjama before Musa turns around, "Did you see that meme I sent you? It me."

"Totally" she answers with a chuckle.

"Uh, actually I didn't, sorry. Um, with your magic, can you tell when people are lying? Not that it was a lie. It was more.. that was more of a social nicety. A.. a white lie. Non-lie." Terra justifies herself anxiously.

Musa uses her magic as her eyes glow, "Not a lie detector. Just emotions." she makes herself clear with a nod.

"Cool, cool." the girl chuckles while fidgeting with her fingers.

"So, I don't know, like, um. So, I was just picking up my clothes for the first day."

"Yeah, I feel it. Do you need me to turn around so you can change? Is that what this is about?" Musa offers nicely as Terra shakes her head.

"No, no, um. I'm.. I'm.. that's fine. I'm.. I'll.." she mumbles while grabbing her clothes and heading to the bathroom.

"Okay," she answers, before she comes back, "Oh and, can you please wake Y/n up? She'll stay asleep till
2 p.m. if we let her asleep." she smiles nervously.

"Yep, I've got her." she replies while standing up as Terra thanks her before disappearing again.

Musa approaches Y/n, she was sleeping on her stomach, with the pillow between her legs, half of the blanket on the floor and lastly with her mouth open.

'How is she even able to sleep like this?' 
Musa thinks after seeing the chaos on the bed.

"Y/n, wake up," Musa says while gently shaking her roommate.

Musa sighs as Y/n doesn't even budge from her place.

"Y/n, Y/n," Musa keeps dragging her name for minutes, raising her tone everytime.

"Why are you shouting Y/n's name if she's right in front of you?" Aisha asks as her eyebrows furrows while entering the dorm.

"She won't wake up, she even looks dead." Musa points at her friend with her hand.

"Maybe she is," Aisha says before walking to the bed and bending down as she puts her fingers on Y/n's neck.

"I'm pretty sure she's breathing, I can still feel her calmness with my magic," Musa says.

"Luckily, she's alive." Aisha gets up.

"Help me push her out of the bed." Musa blankly says as the two of them get in the right side of the bed and put their hands on their friend.