010

Pov: yazmyn📍: sugarhill ny, yazmyn place ⏰:10:52 am

Pov: yazmyn
📍: sugarhill ny, yazmyn place
⏰:10:52 am

I was waiting on angelina and the boys to get here I made be something to eat and listen to music.

I got down cooking and started eating when I heard someone knocking I went to the door and opened it everyone walked in.

I walked back to my food and started eating again the boys on there phone and Lina next to notti I finally spoke "so this is all y'all wanted to do" I said turnin in my stool "if I'm being honest I ain't wanna come" ddot said "the doors right there" I said pointing at the door "y'all stop" Lina said getting annoyed at are childish shit I rolled my eyes and continued eating my food.

"What made you leave anyway" she asked I put my plate in the sink before answering her question "ddot can answer that" I said walking over to them lina looked at ddot and he keep his head down "darrian what did you do" she asked him we was all staring at him while he keep silent "since he wanna go mute I'll answer for him" he looked at me shaking his head "when y'all went to the party darrian came back to chill with me cause I was alone-" I stopped seeing darrian about to say something "and we was all good and things just got hands on and he kissed me after y'all came back he was outside and sat out there with him when he wanted to tell me 'Don't think cause I kissed you I meant it' and so I js walked home" I said sitting on the floor "so you kissing other people girl now" notti said laughing Lina popped him in his mouth he rubbed his mouth looking at her dd js shook his head darrian got up and walked out and Lina and notti chased him.

I stood up sitting on the other end of my couch looking at dd "stop lookin at me worda bro" he said shaking his head "dd" I said before he spoke again "nah bro you mad dayroom for that and to think I was gonna show you I was gonna do better" he said before standing up "dd fr stop" i said grabbing his arm "fuck off me" he said is pushin me "nah bro i let you be you and go out and fuck smooch's while I hurt and you wanna get mad over a kiss we not even together I got shot and you didn't care bro you sat there and talk to other bitchs infront of me and you getting mad over a kiss" I said cryin my eyes out he looked at me "so if we ain't go together then get off me" he said pushing me again I fell back hitting my head on my coffee table I put my head down in pain as I held it.

I head pounding as I stood up to go look for the others but dd already made it so I js sat on my steps in pain as blood fell down my scalp.

I didn't care bro I was hurt and all Ik is that I ruined everything.

I seen the group walking back wit only darrian.

Lina walked up and looked at me "yazzy wtf happend" she said looking at me all bloody I sat quiet she sucked her teeth before picking me up dragging me to my bathroom and helping me clean up.

The boys soon came in as I tried rubbin the blood out my clothes "so what happened" notti said standing in the door way "nothing bro I js trip" he scoffed before looking at me with that bsffr face "what made you trip" he asked tryna get word out of me "dd bro is that what you wanna hear he pushed me" I said walking past him and Lina "yazzy you can't keep this shit going on" Lina said I shook my head before walking out the house with the crew following where was I going? I was going to find dd why? Cause he finna get man handle by a girl.

We made it to the house and I rush up stairs to his room he had his head down sitting on the corner on his bed I closed and locked the door behind me.

He looked up seeing me "so you was just finna leave me like that" I yelled "nah I didn't even mean to" he said I laugh slapping him in his face he looked at me tryna hold back from hitting me "go ahead do it" I said "nah bro get the fuck out" he said yelling back at me "no dd all you do is hurt me why, why now do I have to leave when I stayed by yo side when you did the things you did" "I didn't ask you to" " it's not about you asking" "so why'd you ain't leave" "cause David I fucking loved you and I let you do the things you did cause i thought you was finna change" he just rolled his eyes "whatever David block me on everything and don't come running back when a bitch treat you wrong" I said before leaving I ran home like I mean ran home I locked my self in my room and just stayed to my self.

Should I end this story?!

Love yall ❤️❤️

E4N🤍🕊 i dead ass wish bro could be there with dd and ddot they made it so far I'm so proud of them rest in peace angel🤍🕊.

THEY IN MAMI ONLY 4 HOURS AWAY FROM ME!!!

ight im done love y'all.

956 words.