003

POV-yazmyn

I walk in to the deli with ddot right behind me I go to the coolers and grab me a Pepsi and then head to where ddot was and ofc he's looking at junk but not gonna lie that shit be good.

I remembered what ddot said earlier and I grab me a bag of hot fries and walk back over to him.
Ddot-what u doing wit that.
Yazzy-you told me that you would buy me another bag.
Ddot-oh aight.

He still looking around for whatever I'm js on my phone cause the boy really taking mad long I started smelling sum fishy and Ik it wasn't that fish that they be selling so I went down the aisle's like if I was looking for something and lo and behold it's ms. Mush face with dd.

I roll my eyes n walk off Ik dd saw me but I was still mad so idc and I walk back to ddot and told him that his heart is here.

He walk back down the aisle to go talk to him and I stood still cause I don't wanna have noting to do with that boy. 🙄

Im getting inpatient so I ask ddot to give me his stuff and I'll go pay so he did and went to go pay.

But that smell was still stuck in my nose I turn around and destiny is right behind me I stare her down and walk out the store she follows right behind me so I stop and turn around.
Yazzy-yesss.
I say making sure that she Hurd me.
Destiny-stay away from dd u Hurd he is mine and there noting you could do to change his mind.
Yazzy- you done...girl I don't want nothing to do wit your so called man if I'm being honest I could take 'em if I wanted to but yk I ain't that petty.
I say wit a slight smirk.

If I hurt her feelings I could careless bruh that's so annoying like cause I'm minding my business you wanna ruin that by acting like you own sum knowing damn well he would leave you frog body ass in a heart beat girl pipe down.

I walk back inside and drag dd by his arm ddot looking confused but didn't say shit.
Yazzy-wsp with yo so called girl cause she all up in my face thinking I'm tryna steal you act like you would change yo mind for another frog body.
Dd-yo why you so tight for she ain't my girl I ain't want her you acting funny and it ain't cute so fix ya self ya hurd.
Yazzy- fix my self didn't you js change up over some girl like at school getting in my face n shit cause "I was all over" ddot.
Dd-yeah but that's different you was all over the nigga he ain't want chu he got his own problems to figure out and that's my heart but I promise you he finna use you and leave when he got what he wanted.
Yazzy-like you wouldn't do the same.

I didn't wanna keep going back n forth so I rolled my eyes and walk away but because he pissed me off I had to js do a little sum extra to set the mood.

I walk back down the aisle to see ddot still there I made sure dd was behind me and I walk up to ddot and grab his chin and kissed him.

Ik it was mad dayroom but I js had to make a point and I did.
I js walk out while holding ddot's arm he keep asking me questions but I felt to awful to say anything.

I don't want ddot to think that there is a connection between me n him there's noting but I don't want him to know that its all to change my feelings for dd.

I promise I'm not using him so instead of going home I js spoke up.
Yazzy-can I stay wit u tn.
Ddot-ig.
Yazzy-look I'll talk bout this all js let's get to ur crib first.

10mins later he opens the door to his house and walks in I go straight to his room.

He sits down taking off his shoes and pulling out his phone.

I grab his hand and push done his phone screen which made him come in all eye contact with me.

I knew he was mad but I didn't care he need to know so I told him.

Yazzy-this isn't some thing you wanna here and I promise I don't wanna hurt you but I don't have any connection wit u I js wanted to make a point it went to far.

I was waiting for him to say something but he js shook his head and went to leave the room.

I pushed him back down and looked at him he got mad and pushed me causing me to fall back.

I was on the verge of crying so I grab my shit and left.

I didn't know it would hurt him that bad I didn't know that he would've caught feelings and I don't wanna believe what dd said but I can't go for some one that can't even speak up about it.
~~~~~
POV-ddot
When me and yazzy got back from the deli I was confused on if she liked me especially the was she been acting around me.

I was going to tell her when we got home but when I sat down in the room she spoke up and told some I didn't wanna hear at all.

I really thought there would have been a connection between us but she didn't look at it like that I didn't wanna slip up and say sum that would hurt her feeling so I js got up but before I could she push me back down.

I was already mad and upset so I pushed her back and caused her to fall back I could tell that she wanted to cry and I felt bad but I was still heart broken so I didn't care at the time she got up real quick and left.

I knew I fucked up but I didn't wanna be used even when it's over mh.
—————————————————————
THIS IS WHERE IT GET 😏 INTERESTING.
y'all tell me if I should write a book for ddot??. Js right now I'm still on this one so if I do I won't start that on till I run out of ideas for this one.
E4N🤍🕊 forever 14

Wrds 1113