009

Pov: yazmyn📍

Pov: yazmyn
📍. Lina's house
⏰. 1:07pm
——————————

I woke up in Lina's bed I rolled off the bed and dragged my feet to her bathroom checking my wound changing bandage cleaning it off and everything.

I walked down stairs to see if anyone was here but I didn't even need to look they had some loud ass mouths.

I walked around the hallway to everyone looking at me I rubbed my eyes and looked down "good afternoon" I heard ddot say as I looked up and rolled my eyes as I headed to the island that she had and sat down on the stool and put my head down I didn't have a attitude I was js tired that's all.

I felt I pair of hands wrap around me and up to my boobs I smile and look up "hi David" I say putting my head on his chest "how said you can call me that" he said acting all tough he grab me by my neck looking at me I pulled his head down and kissed him he deepened the kissed I pulled away and smiled he look at me confused "why you pulled away" i scoffed and got up and sat on Lina's lap.

She held me by my waist "do I get a lap dance" she said I smiled and laughed "you want one" I looked back at her I sat up a little and started shaking that ass on her he was holding my side with on hand and slapping my ass with the other.

The boys was in they phone when notti finally looked up from Lina hyping me up he got up and pulled me by my wrist I tripped over his shoe and landed on the ground I gave him the most dirtiest look "dayroom ass nigga" I said getting up "who" he said getting in my face "youuu" I said pushing him David and darrian was laughing they asses off I started laughing "you know I'm fucking wit chu" I said pulling him by his shoulder he rolled his eyes "you was finna get me hype" he said sitting down next to angelina "yeah ok" I said walking away to go upstairs "where you going" dd said "to take a shower" I said "oh I'm taking some clothes from you" I said to Lina she nodded her head I sped up stairs to Lina's room and hop in the shower.

I was washing my hair about to get out when the door opens "yoo" I shouted a little "we gotta talk" someone said I look over the curtain to see dd "and who's we can this not wait when I'm out the shower" I said finishing up my shower "no" I rolled my eyes and washed the rest of the soap out my hair I turned the water off and hop out the shower drying my self off and wrapping the towel around me.

Dd watching my every move I walk out the bathroom while dd sat on the bed "so wsp" I said putting on a blue sports fit "are we a thing" he said "no" I said looking at my self in the mirror "wha chu mean no" he said looking at me "we friends with benefits" I said he stood up "I mean if we being technical we never broke up" He said wrapping around me "if we being technical you cheated twice and stop talking to me and you ghosted me so yeah we did" I said sitting on the bed "we never said face to face tho" he said sitting next to me "David you ghosted me cheated on me so I count that as a brake up" "why can't we js be right again" "if I fuck a nigga would you still want me" "no" "ok so bare wit me please we can be friends and kiss and hug and shit but we ain't noting more so I ain't your girl your wife nun of it" "broo" "dd you can't get mad you did it to your self" "and you can't js forgive and forget" "I already forgave you but forgetting is not something I can do" I said he js looked down I hopped in his lap "look at me" I said picking up his chin "I love you with all my heart dd but I can't trust you no more" I said kissing him "he js rolled his eyes "ight I'll show" I laughed.
——
Fit: