002

POV-yazzy
I walk to go find Lina when I see her talking to notti ain't no surprise honestly I love her to death but she feels like she need a man to by her side everyday and every time I tell her stop putting yo heart n soul into a relationship cause it always falls back she js don't listen but anyways I walk up to them wit ddot right behind me.
Yazzy-hey ml yo notti
Lina-hey Lina you know him?
As she put on that confused look that I hate.
Yazzy-yeah I was wit him and his boys this morning I had to show them there classes.
Lina-oh ok mb but who's hoddie?
She says pointing making ddot and notti look.
Notti-aint that dd's hoddie?
Notti looks at ddot to be reassured tbh I forgot he was here
Ddot-yuh
Lina-whats up wit that?
Yazzy-I'll tell you later let js go to are table.
I say rolling my eyes walking away wit them following right behind I reach the table and sit ddot sits next to me but still a distance and notti and Lina all over each other they cute but to close for my liking.
Yazzy-yo where dd?
I say to ddot he looks up and shrugs his shoulders js then my question was answered he walked in wit a real smooch I laughed at myself cause I'm funny like that and take my bag of hot fries and lemonade out my bag and cause I'm nice I put it between me and ddot.
He came up to the table and sat down now because I'm most hated of course the smooth he's wit hates me wit a passion and only cause I told the school when she used to be my friend that she was ran thru cause that's what she told me I wouldn't have said shit if she never became 2 faced asf.

She keep eyeing me down and I js minded my business and ate my chips and ddot was fucking them shits up.
Yazzy-yo they good
I laughed slightly through each word.
Ddot-Wrd
He moved closer to me and I would've to wit that hippo of a thing was next to me we was watching TikTok's and laughing he put his arm around my shoulders and I really could careless cause they ain't around my waist.

I keep feeling like I was being started at and I thought it was destiny but nah I look up and dd was eyeing the fuck out of me I look back wit a what stare we takes his arm off of mush face and motions me over as he gets up I told ddot I'll be right back he lets go and nods and walk over to where dd went the boy really went out of the cafeteria I walk out and feel him pull me to a hall way.
Dd-what's up wit chu
Yazzy-what chu mean
Dd-you and ddot really close
Yazzy-k and you got the most ran through girl in the school and you all over her so the problem lays where?.
Dd-it ain't even like that
Yazzy-k and what darrian and i have ain't anything so
I get off the wall and walking away but he pulls me back
Yazzy-nah bruh get off of me
I say taking my arm out his grip
Dd-we was coo this morning where that energy go
Yazzy- when you walked in with that smooch
I say taking off his jacket and handing it to him so there no excuse for him to talk to me I walk back into the cafeteria and sit.

Lina-what happened
Yazzy-huh
I say not wanting to give her a run down
Lina-where did you go
Yazzy-to the office for a sec
She nods and I turn my attention on to ddot see he ate all my hot fries I turn and give his arm a nudge.
Ddot-what was that for
Yazzy-how you going eat all my chips
Ddot-oh shi my bad let me buy you another
I nod and go to my phone I look up and see mister dd made it back to the table AND HE GAVE HIS HODDIE TO FROG BODY I don't care cause I'm not dating him but that low key hurt so I js had to piss him off I grab ddot he put his arm over me and I ask him if I could get his hoddie he nodded and took it off I was shocked cause I thought he would be mad mean bout it but I guessed wrong I put it on and grab his phone... again I thought he would look mean but he didn't care I went to contacts and put my phone number in he seen what I was doing a smiled I saved my name as "yazzy😻" cause I'm petty like that handed him back his phone and we left the lunch room.
( TIME SKIP)
I get out my last class and go home but before I wanna make sure that Lina ain't doing anything I find he almost out the door and stop her.
Yazzy-girl where you going wit out me
Lina-notti's crib
yazzy-oh Ight safety luv u
She says it back and walks always I'm there trying to find out if I wanna go home or to the park but I soon snap out of my thoughts wit ddot fat ass in front of me.
Ddot-why you still here
He says wit that same look I hated earlier
Yazzy-cause idk where I'm going yet
He sucks is teeth and pulls me wit him I js let it happen cause I ain't wanna go home anyways.

We walking then we reach a house he walks in and leads me to his room.

Ddot's room^ (the only non corny shit)

I sit on his bed as he walks out I hop on my phone and make a TikTok hitting my hips and shit I get done and save it to a drafts I layback and go on life 360 to see my mom at a unknown house I brush it off thinking it's sum guy.

Ddot walk in with water I pick up my upper half wit my arms behind me he tossed the bottle at me and he hops on his game I roll my eyes cause how he finna bring me to hang and he playing a game 🙄.

Js cause i want to fuck wit him I go up to him and sit on his lap but not in the way for him to yell.
Ddot-what's this
Yazzy-what
Ddot-so u js go up and sit on everybody
Yazzy- nah js you
He shuts off his game and I get up but he pulls me back down I turn and give him a stank look
Ddot-nah you started this
I nod and still got up and went to his bed
He come hovering over me now this gave me those chills.
Ddot-what is wit all this
Yazzy-what
I say kinda yelling cause starting a attitude for no reason
Ddot-ever since school you been all over me
He says annoyed
Yazzy-what you didn't like it
I say teasing
Ddot-not when you acting funny
Yazzy-boy please y'all are so easy to get on
Ddot-nah you dayroom
I look at him and walk out
Ddot-where you going
Yazzy-to the deli
Ddot-hold on im comin.
—————————————————————

Destiny Kate relovon (15) ^new character

Y'all still getting dd chill it's js getting there.
E4N🕊🤍
1293 wrds.