Background

Yazzy was 11 when her father died do to gang related violence, she always wanted to find a way to get away from that life style.

Her and her father really never had a chance to have a bond due to him being so caught up with gang related shit. She just ignored it but always got those memories with her dad that she would just brake down and cry.

It made her un easy but she still manage to hold herself together her mother never really help with all this anyway.

Once yazzy father died yazzy mom began to get emotional and out of it she got high to numb the pain but that wasn't enough for her she moved to drinking going out to bars and coming home with different men.

Yazzy always stays to her self but once she went to school she met her friend Angelina that she thought wouldn't stay that long but did. She would ft and message yazzy all the time she is always there for her and even with all her relationships she still made sure that there was a line not to cross.

School almost over three boys was transferred over to yazzy school for too much violence/smoking/skipping/disrespecting her bold friend Angelina accidentally formed a friend group they never knew they need but with that came a lot of drama and fall back.
(E4N🕊🤍)
Hi guys tell me if I'm doing ok idk what plot I should start off with but don't fear I will get my big brain working yall I'm mix black and puerto rican I don't say the N word but for the story I am. :):
(Don't mind the mistakes🙄)
284 wrds