Stay or No

Stay or No Part 1

~Jess~

" Wow Jess why didn't you mindlink us to come get you" Karis asked I could hear the confusion in her voice . "There territory is to strong to communicate with my own people even with alpha blood it still is hard" I said.
Karis nodded her head like she understood but I know she is confused. " Jess come down to my office I have something important to tell you " Dylan said. "OK" I mindlinked back I know I didn't have to respond but I did anyway. I told Karis I had to go and will be back in a bit. I walked right into Dylan's office without knocking he looked nervous. " Jess I know I said I wouldn't rush you on making your decision but. Something has come up and I need it now" Dylan said.

~David ~

Me and the guys walked out of Alpha Jason's office. I just shook my head at my alpha what is he thinking he should get to know her. Carlos and Diego were all hyped up since we are "definitely" going to war with the Night Star pack. "David how come you aren't excited about the take back" Diego questioned. "Diego remember that Alpha Jason said he'll first negotiate so there may not even be a war" I said annoyed. "There will be" Carlos mumbled.
I looked at him he is a very foolish third in command. I walked upstairs to my room. I let out a sigh of frustration escape my mouth. I really don't know how my Alpha feels about his mate running away I still haven't found my mate. "David and Diego report to my office NOW" Jason ordered. I know how much Jason hates for people to keep him waiting so I stopped training and ran back to the pack house.
I knocked on his office door " enter" Alpha Jason said using his Alpha tone. I walked in to his office to see Diego already sitting how did he get here before me I wondered . " You wanted to see me Alpha" I asked. " I have spoken to the Alpha of the Night Star pack. He refuses to give me back my mate so we are going to fight them and take back what's rightfully mine" he said satisfied.
Diego was smiling ear to ear it has been awhile since we have fought against another pack. I just kept a serious face on I didn't want Diego to think I am to soft to be beta. " When do we plan on attacking " I asked trying to show that I am interested in the plan. " In two days" he simply stated.
"Alpha are you sure two days is enough time. We haven't even notified the pack about anything they don't even know that you found your mate " I insisted. We may be one of the most powerful packs but I still think we should wait at least three days not two. "They aren't going to question me but since you insist that they should know, you will call together a pack meeting tonight and Diego get all your best fighters prepared to fight in two days" Jason said.
I thought I insisted that we give it three days but no he doesn't want to we have two days to prepare that's a lot of work. " Yes Alpha"me and Ernie said at the same time. I left the office after that. Great now I have to call together a pack meeting. I mindlinked the whole pack to come to the auditorium at 7:20 sharp.
I decided to walk to my moms house and talk to her about the Alphas plans. I walked inside my moms two story house as soon as I walked in I smelt roasted chicken and rice. " David David" my five year old sister Angela exclaimed. She ran up to me and jumped on top of me I fell back onto the couch with my little sister in my arms. " David be careful with Angela she's only five" my mother scolded. " Sorry mom" I said. "Mom Alpha Jason is planning an attack on the Night Star pack " I said. My mother gave me a confused look. " Maybe you should talk to your father about this you know since its attacks. David you should know that fighting with the Night Star pack isn't uncommon I mean they are our enemies " my mother said.
" No mom I came to ask you about mates. How strong is the bond would someone really want to start a war just because there mate doesn't want to be with them" I asked . " It depends on the rank of the werewolf and if he thinks before he does. Your father probably would have or the Alpha might if his mate isn't with him" she said. " OK thanks mom " I said giving her a kiss on the cheek before leaving . I had to quickly get to the auditorium or else Alpha Jason will be angry at me.
When I walked to the auditorium I heard voices and seen the whole pack there. Mother's quieted down their children while the men sat up attentively ready to listen to anything me or the Alpha has to say. I seen the Alpha walking up to the stage and I followed behind him. " Me and your beta David have called together this pack meeting to tell you that I found my mate a few days ago" Jason said. The pack cheered until the Alpha put his hand up to make them quiet. " My mate is not here now because she has left back to the Night Star pack " Jason said. "Alpha Jason, Diego, and I have tried to negotiate with the Alpha of the Night Star pack but he refuses to give back our Luna. We have decided that we are going to fight against the Night Star pack to get our Luna" I said.
The pack went crazy with anger for the Luna not being here and eagerness for getting her back. "We will be attacking in two days so be prepared " Diego said. " That's all" Alpha Jason said. Great the whole pack is pumped up for the attack and hear I am as the kill joy.

~Chase~
I hate seeing Jess in so much pain. So I have come up with a plan to help my sister and the pack. " Cain and Nico meet me outside " I mindlinked them. "Got it Chase, but why" Nico asked. "I'll tell you guys when you come over here" I said. "Okay we'll be over there in five minutes " Cain said for both of them . I leaned on a tree and waited impatiently for them I guess I'm a little hot headed. " Hey Chase what did ya want " Cain asked. " I got a favor for you two" I said in a low voice. " What's the favor" Nico questioned giving me a suspicious look. " I was thinking of getting rid of the Dark Star packs Alpha" I said anxiously.
Cain's eyes bulged out " Dude you can't be serious right" he asked shocked with a hint of excitement and nervousness. "I'm serious " I said sternly. "Does Dylan know about this" Nico questioned. I shook my head and gave him the what the hell look. Nico glanced over at Cain and lifted one eyebrow indicating that he is thinking I have gone crazy. " Why do you want to kill him " Nico asked me. " He's our packs enemy, my sisters mate, and" . " And he's one of the most powerful packs in the world" Nico interrupted . "If we kill him well get to have his pack" Cain asked excitedly. " Exactly " I exclaimed. " Were in" Cain answered for him and Nico.