Hanging Out With My Friends

"Could be"Karis said.

    Those words scared me .What am I going to do if someone in the Dark Star pack is my mate what will happen. That pack is our rival. My whole pack hates them .  It had been a few days since that conversation and I still was confused and sad about my situation. "Why me why"I muttered to myself. I walked to the living room to see what my friends were doing my other best friends Cynthia and Alysa were on their phones . Karis  reading a book  Chase,Cain, and Nico were playing videogames. I already knew Kaynin is outside training "Hey guys" I said. "Hey Jess"Alysa,Cynthia,and Karis said in unison . Chase,Nico,and Cain were to busy playing videogames to probably notice that I had entered the room . "Let's go to the mall"Alysa suggested.

   "Yeah"Karis agreed. "Why don't we go to the movies instead "I suggested. "Ok"everyone said. "What movie are you girls going to see"Cain asked. "Insurgent". "Furious 7"we all yelled. "We'll go"Cain said. "Yeah" Chase and Nico agreed. "Ok"I said. "Who's car are we taking"Karis asked. "We'll take two cars"Karis said. "We can take  Cain's car"Alysa suggested. "And my car "I said.Everyone nodded in agreement. "I gotta go grab my bag"I said. "Ok,but hurry up"Chase shouted after me. "Ok"I yelled from upstairs. I ran into my room and opened my drawer with my money and grabbed my purse from my closet and my jacket then ran downstairs.

  "Let's go " I said. "Hey Jess "Kaynin said. "Hey Kaynin"I said. "You coming with"I asked. He nodded yes. Kaynin,Karis, and Alysa went in Cain's car and Cynthia,Nico,and Chase went in my car. We went to a gas station  and messed around. We left when the manager came out,then headed to the movies to see "Furious 7". Alot of teenagers were there many were werewolves. The movie theater's was filled with our allies. Then we smelt the Dark Star pack. "Let's leave" Nico suggested . "No way we were here first" Chase said stubbornly. "Why don't we just go to another theater "Cynthia suggested. "This is our theater" Cain said with anger. "Let's all just go home" Kaynin said/commanded . We all nodded he is the beta so we respected him,even though me and Chase were the Alphas kids. We all turned around and walked to the cars. When we got home I wondered why so many of the Dark Star pack were at The Seven that is our movie theater they  go there but  usually  when it isn't  crowded. "Why don't we go for a walk in the woods"I suggested. We had all been sitting in the living room quietly so I had to break the silence. "Sure "everyone said .We were all disappointed about not seeing the movie today because we had been waiting so long to see it. "We can see it tomorrow"I said. "Yeah"Karis and Kaynin said. We all walked outside to the forest and shifted. "I run faster then all of you "I said through mindlink. "In your dreams"Chase and Nico said through mindlink. "Us girls are way better"Alysa said. "Let's race then "I said. We all stopped and shifted back into humans. "Ok we start at the tree and stop at the creek" Nico said. "Ok"we all said in unison.

"Who wants to go first"Cynthia asked. "Me and Jess "Cain said. "Yeah"I said. "What are you thinking he is a warrior. Head warrior to be exact "Karis said through mindlink.
"I know but my father trained both of us all our lives as warriors. So in a way I'm just as good a warrior as him. And I'm the alphas daughter " I said smugly . "Ok"Karis said. Cain and me both shifted and got positioned at the tree. "On your mark get set go"Nico yelled. Me and Cain both sped off. "Your going down "I said. "Not if you trip"Cain taunted back. "What"I said . Then it happened Cain moved back and forth tricking me into hitting a tree. I shifted back into my human form after hitting the tree. "Ouch" I said. Karis,Cynthia,and Alysa quickly ran to me. Chase and Kaynin followed. "Jess Jess are you ok" Karis and Chase yelled. My vision was blurry. "I'm fine don't worry"I said reassuring my brother and friends. Chase tried to help me stand up but I told him I could do it. I tried to stand up but fainted. 'What's wrong with me ' I wondered to myself before finally losing conscious.

~Dylan~

    Chase came running into my office tellkng me that Jess is in the pack hospital. " What happened " I demanded as soon as I walked into Jess's room. " We were racing each other when she hit a tree she said she was fine and told us that she could stand up by herself when she tried she fainted" Alysa told me she sounded worried and scared.

     " Everyone leave" I commanded. Chase and his friends scurried out of the hospital room and left me alone. " Jess what actually happened when you went to the Dark Star packs territory? How did you even end up there? " I mumbled to myself. Something happened there's a reason she ended up there she just hasn't told me. I looked over at Jess and seen her stirring in her sleep. Her eyes were moving rapidly and she looked uncomfortable. I grabbed her hand and sat with her. Our parents need to get back soon.