Chapter 21: My One and Only

(Hazel's Pov)

I fluttered my eyes open to the sun shining through Kyoya's bedroom window. I sighed and groaned as I turned the other way wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep. I felt a warm presence beside me which made smile and blush smile shyly as I looked to see Kyoya was sleeping besides me.

Memories of last night replayed in my mind which made my face flush, heart race and stomach flutter. I felt Kyoya's arms wrapped protectively around my bare waist and stomach which made me feel warm, protected and safe...I felt so much love and so much warmness radiating off him...It felt so nice.

I can't tell you how much love and happiness I have for this man...for my man. For my one and only...I smiled softly as I put my hand up and gently ran my fingers through his crazy bedhead hair. I looked back at the time seeing it was only a little after 9am which made me sigh softly knowing Kyoya isn't gonna wake up anytime soon.

I giggled quietly as I went to move but Kyoya's grip tightened which made me smile softly. I looked over to see he was still sleeping peacefully which made me smile as I gently leaned down and kissed his forehead before carefully prying hands off me.

I quietly hopped out of bed stretching and yawning which made hiss a bit still feeling a bit wobbly in my legs and thighs. I chuckled and shook my head as I looked in the mirror to see marks scattering my body. I blushed shyly as I grabbed Kyoya's shirt and slid it over my naked body.

I took a deep breath and sighed I quietly walked out of his room and down to the kitchen to make us some coffee. I walked to the kitchen and shivered a little due to the cool breeze in the large, house and my feet touching the cold tiles. I grabbed 2 mugs before starting a fresh pot of coffee.

I hummed softly and smiled as I thought of everything that's happened over the past few weeks...after all that's happened, I just can't believe I'm here. I can't believe I not only have friends but someone who I love more than anything and someone who makes me feel so special and so loved...I would've never thought I'd be here but damn am I grateful that I am because I can't thank everyone enough for everything and all they've done for me.

I didn't realize Kyoya had woken up until I felt his arms snake around my waist. I blinked a few times and giggled softly "good morning" I greeted softly, he sighed a bit and nuzzled his head in my neck "Morning" he mumbled with his morning voice which sent shivers down my spine "sleep well?" I asked, he chuckled "Couldn't have been better" he said, I blushed and smiled "same here" I whispered,

He nodded "Last night was fun" he mentioned, I bit my lip a bit and blushed "it was" I said, "we should do it again" He said, I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck "Anytime, anyday, anywhere" I smirked, he chuckled "I might just take you up on that" he said mischievously, I giggled as he gripped my waist and pressed his lips against mine which made me smile and kiss back.

The kiss was short but super sweet and passionate, "I love you Kyoya Ootori. You are my one and only" I whispered, he smiled and pressed his forehead against mine "I love you too Hazel Haninozuka and I feel the exact same way" he whispered which made my heart and stomach flutter and I swear nothing could make me feel more happy than I have ever felt in my entire life and it's all thanks to my one and only Kyoya Ootori...

THE END!

(Ahhh yessss I'm finally done with this story. I absolutely love how this turned out and I hope you all did too! Please enjoy and if you want  another story about any host including umehito nekozawa and Ritsu Kasanoda please comment and I will get right on that. Thank you all for reading. I love you, thank you for the support and enjoy!)

(800 Words)