Chapter 14: Honey's 3 Bitter Days

*Intense Chapter so prepare yourselves*

(Hazel's Pov) *THE NEXT DAY*

After staying with Kyoya yesterday, I had the most relaxing time ever. Kyoya was just the sweetest. He gave me a massage to help with my still aching muscles, he helped me with my wounds and all around made sure I was okay...I swear I'm so in love with him you have absolutely no idea how happy he makes me.

Anyways after that night, I was so relaxed to the point I was so exhausted so Kyoya called Takashi and Honey that I accidentally slept over and that he'd take me to school tomorrow morning. He surprisingly has a few outfits that his older sister left behind that might fit me, given that they shrunk in the dryer which was good. Takashi would just give me my bag tomorrow morning.

The next morning, I fluttered my eyes open to the sound of Kyoya's alarm going off. I groaned and tried to turn it off but I was swatting at nothing since the alarm clock was on the other side of me aka on Kyoya's side of the bed. Kyoya chuckled and hit the snooze button which made me sigh a bit "I don't wanna get up" I whined,

Kyoya sighed, "I know you don't but your bruises are healing. You're going to be fine and again; you won't have to serve or host today. You can relax by me" he stated, I nodded and sighed as I sat up and hissed a bit feeling pain course through my torso and abdomen. I sighed and lifted up my shirt to see the deep bruising still which made me sigh a bit "Do they still bother you?" he asked,

I nodded as Kyoya kissed my head "It'll be okay. I'll get you some pain medication before we go" he said, I frowned but nodded as I hopped out of bed and to the closet where Kyoya's sisters clothes were hanging. It was simple black skirt with a white button up and tie...definitely a school outfit but not a bad one. I hopped out of my pj's and into the clothes.

I fixed up the tie, put my hair in a high ponytail and smiled softly. I brushed down my outfit and felt a pair of arms around my waist which made me blush shyly "well, don't you look adorable" Kyoya whispered in my ear. I smirked a little "We should get going. Don't want to be late for school now do we?" I asked as I turned around to fix Kyoya's tie.

He chuckled and pushed up his glasses as Kyoya gave me some pain medication for the bruising before we left. After that, we headed out of the house and off to school. When we got there, Takashi and Honey were waiting by the entrance for me which made me smile as I walked up them "Good Morning" I greeted them.

They smiled "Hi Rirushisu! How are you feeling?" he asked, I shrugged "Eh, so, so. Still bruised and in pain but I'll be fine" I said, he nodded and hugged me which made me smile and hug him back. Takashi caressed my cheek which made me smile softly as he handed me my backpack "Thank you" I said, they nodded as we all headed in the school and off to class.

When me and Kyoya got to class, we took our seats. I yawned tiredly and sighed as I rubbed my eyes tiredly feeling drowse and fatigued from the pain meds. I felt Kyoya rub my back which made me smile tiredly at him "I know your tired but try to stay awake alright? You can get some rest at the club today" he said, I nodded and rubbed my face a bit trying to wake up and stay focused.

(END OF DAY CAUSE THIS SHIT SUCKS)

When the day came to an end, I yawned yet again about ready to drop because of how exhausted I was. I whined as I gathered up my things. Kyoya chuckled softly and gently grabbed onto my hand "Come on now. We'll be at the club soon" he said, I nodded and sighed as me, Kyoya and Tamaki walked to the host club.

When we got there, Honey walked up to "Rirushisu, I'm tired. Come nap with me" He said and yawned. I yawned and nodded as Kyoya kissed my head which made me smile softly. Honey grabbed onto my hand and dragged me to his couch in the corner of the room. Honey curled up on one side of the couch and I curled up on the other. Takashi threw a big blanket over the both of us which made us smile tiredly and thank him as we said goodnight to one another and soon enough fell asleep.