Chapter 12: Teasing and Karate?

(Hazel's Pov)

I fluttered my eyes open to the sun shining through the bedroom window. I groaned as I looked around to see I'm not I'm my room at home which made me confused until I thought back to last night which made me blush and smile shyly. I sighed as I was going to lay back down till I felt a presence beneath me.

My eyes widen as I looked to see I was on top of Kyoya ''KYA!'' I yelled with shock as I turned to get off him but ended up falling on the floor ''OW!" I yelled as I whined and winced in pain. I heard Kyoya groan a bit as he stirred in his sleep, ''Hazel?" he asked tiredly, I whined a bit ''D-Down here" I stuttered, he put on his glasses and looked down to see I'm on the floor ''What are you doing on the floor?" He asked, I scoffed ''Oh you know just admiring your clean floor'' I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes, ''What does it look like? I fricken fell'' I stated a bit angrily while sighing and rubbing my back that was now in pain.

Kyoya chuckled which made me pout as he picked me up and put me back ontop of him. Yea, when I wake up really early or get woken up, I either get irritated or very sarcastic ''You my dear sure are adorable even when you're sarcastic'' Kyoya said as he rubbed my waist with one hand and caressed my heated cheek with the other.

I huffed as hair fell in my face, I pouted more as I crossed my arms ''You made me fall out of bed, so I'm mad at you'' I said looking away from him as I puffed out my cheeks. Kyoya smirked as he moved some hair behind my ear. My face was red but I tried so hard to ignore him ''I'm sorry dear'' He said, I huffed as Kyoya chuckled lowly ''Are you sure you want to ignore me?" He said quite evilly, I nodded not answering in words.

Kyoya kissed my cheek which made me blush as I sighed and squeezed my eyes closed ''How about now?" he asked, I huffed again which made him chuckle more and only made me blush more 'frick he's hard to ignore' I thought. Kyoya grabbed my chin and made me face him as he pressed his forehead against mine, ''How about now?" he asked as he pressed his lips against mine,

I rolled my eyes and closed them as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He chuckled evilly knowing he won as he gently pulled away ''I win'' he whispered, I rolled my eyes ''Grr you are lucky you're cute'' I said with a huff again. Kyoya smirked and pushed up his glasses as he laid down with me on him again.

I blushed as I laid my head in his neck while he rubbed my back that I forgot even hurt ''Let's go back to sleep'' Kyoya said as he took off his glasses and let out a sigh while holding me close to him. I yawned and sighed as I soon enough fluttered my eyes closed and fell asleep again.

(A Few Hours Later)

I fluttered my eyes open to the sun shining through Kyoya's bedroom window. I sighed and groaned as I turned the other way still not wanting to wake up quite yet. I went to snuggle against Kyoya but felt that he wasn't next to me. I frowned as I looked to see I was in bed alone.

I pouted and looked at the time seeing it was a little after 11am. I sighed and rubbed my face tiredly, "Well Good Afternoon sleepyhead" I heard Kyoya said, I looked over to see him working at his desk which made me smile softly "I was wondering when you were going to wake up" He stated,

I groaned and hopped out of bed stretching and yawning, "How'd you sleep?" he asked, I smirked a bit "Ya know it's not very gentleman like to leave a lady sleeping in bed alone" I stated while walking up to Kyoya. He smirked and gently grabbed my chin between his fingers and put his face close to mine which made me blush softly "I apologize dear, I had some unfinished work to take care of" He said,

I huffed a bit "Oh well, guess you'll have to make up for it later" I shrugged and walked out of his room to get some coffee. I giggled and shook my head as I grabbed a mug and poured myself a cup of coffee. I felt a pair of arms around my waist which made me blush and smile softly "You think it's funny to tease?" he whispered, I chuckled as I turned and looked at him "you tease me all the time Kyoya. I can't have a little fun myself?" I asked pouting a bit,