Chapter 11: First Date

(Hazel's Pov) *THE SAME DAY*

It was the same day on a Saturday. I was currently in my room eating sweets with Honey while Takashi was at Kendo Practice and Chika was in the Dojo. I sighed as I flopped back on my bed feeling full and tired ''are you tired Rirushisu?" Honey asked looking over me, I yawned and nodded as I rubbed my eyes. Honey yawned too ''I think it's time for a nap" Honey explained, I nodded as Honey pushed his finish plate to the side while we both rolled in my bed and yawned again. We held our stuffed animals close as we fluttered our eyes and fell asleep.

(A few hours later)

I fluttered my eyes open to see no one was in bed which made me sigh thinking Honey must've gotten up before me and went to do his own thing. I groan as I sat up and looked to see it was around 2pm. I yawned and rubbed my eyes then heard a buzz from my phone. I tilted my head to the side in confusion...I never really get calls for people, I just have it to listen to music really. I stretched a bit and grabbed my phone to see it was a text from Kyoya 'He must have asked Takashi or Honey for my number' I thought as I opened it and read it.

Kyoya= Hello dear, I was wondering are you doing anything later on?

It read, I smiled tiredly as I felt my face flush and heart race a bit. I looked at the text again and replied,

Hazel= Nope just woke up from a nap, why? What's up?

I texted back. I sighed as I got up and headed downstairs to see Honey eating more sweets and Takashi reading, ''Morning Rirushisu I was wondering when you were gonna wake up" Honey explained, I smiled and nodded tiredly as I rubbed my eyes and sat next to Honey on the couch watching t.v.

After a few minutes I got another text from Kyoya,

Kyoya= I wanted to see if you wanted to go out tonight? I'm not busy so I thought I should take you out.

Hazel= I would love to where and what time?

Kyoya= How does a dinner sound then movies at my house at 7 sound?

Hazel= Sounds great I'll ask Takashi and Honey 

I smiled at the texts as I looked at Takashi and Honey ''Nii~Chan, Takashi can I go out with Kyoya tonight? He wants to take me out to dinner then movies at his house is it okay if I go?" I asked,

Takashi and Honey looked at each other, ''Yea that's okay Rirushisu'' Honey said, I looked at Takashi who smiled and nodded which made me giggle as I jumped up and hugged them both ''Yay thank you, thank you, thank you'' I said as I sent Kyoya another text saying what should I wear and that I can go out with him tonight.

He said something pretty and if I know Kyoya its gonna be a fancy dinner which I don't mind fancy dinners, it's gonna be fun. Since I still had a few hours before my date, I decided to take a shower to make sure I was nice and clean. I walked in the bathroom, started up the shower and stripped from my clothes.

I hopped in and sighed as the hot water felt nice on my tired body. I hummed softly and couldn't stop thinking about my first date with Kyoya which was going to be so much fun. After my shower, I hopped out, wrapped a towel around myself and headed back to my room to figure out what's fancy enough to wear for my first date.

I dried off, hopped in clean undergarments and rummaged around my room unsure of what to wear. I looked through my dresses and found a nice silk dark blue one which made me smirk as I put it on and looked in the mirror seeing it hug my petite body. I nodded as I slid on some knee-high socks and put on my black flats since I can't wear heels..