ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4

Start from the beginning

'fuck...that kid made my soul leap out of my body...' I sigh heading towards the restroom.
'so, Mr. Dalton is the organ harvester.
Made sense...I bet he already bats an eye for my body...such a healthy body of mine can be sold in the black market...whatever his going to do I'll just have to avoid looking suspicious' random thought kept going on my head for who knows how long until I finally reached the restroom.

"ahh, you're here," he said as he undoes his tie and took off his jacket.
"so, what do you need my help for?"
I asked walking towards him.
"not much, just compensation for the shirt." I blurted out as his gaze looked at me in the mirror.
"sure how much?" I said taking my wallet out.
"2,000 Dalc and ill forget what happen," he said but then added.
"and a tissue from the dispenser."
He pointed out a dispenser that had tissues in store.
"ah, sure," I said as I walk over.
"I must say you have a splendid figure for a man," he said, a certain tone lingering in his voice
I was busy taking off tissues out of the dispenser. I didn't hear his footsteps drawing closer to my figure.
"that would bore a price in the market," he said. Suddenly I felt a sting in my neck.
'DID HE-' the pain was unbearable. I'm assuming he just stab me with a syringe filled with something.
I tried to fight back and kick his figure.
'can't say I didn't expect this...we'll see shit go down when I woke up
I thought fighting the liquid that entered my body.
Soon after I felt dizzy, my body limping from the lack of balance.

"Hahaha, surely selling a whole human, not to mention a man with a body like you have would have a mind-blowing price." he chuckled. As my vision finally gave up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"y......i.......h....?"
Muffled voices began to ring through my head as I gathered my consciousness.

"the buyer is going to be here any minute."
I heard, my opened wide blinking rapidly to balance my vision.
It was dark, not to mention the putrid smell.
I mentally gagged once the smell hit my nostrils.
"oh look he's awake" the man from before, Mr. Dalton hovered above my figure that was tied up in a pole. Arms and ankles wrapped around a tight rope.
'oh god, that's gonna leave a bruise' I thought looking at him.
"good job kid, you bid yourself a good price" he spat as he grabbed my chin pulling me close.
Soon after the doors opened. There stood a man with 2 other men whom I assume were his bodyguards.

"Mr. Vravoge! You're finally here!" their voices faded as I took notice of my surroundings. There was a knife on the table, and a deck of cards stacked like a tower alongside some whiskey bottles. Scratch that, the room was mostly covered with bottles. A chain at the corner is a metal pole. A briefcase that I think contains things he uses to cut people to get their organs...

Disgusting, and utterly disgusting.

I looked behind me and there was a shard of the bottle. I took the chance to cut the rope on my ankles as they talked.

"so much for the kid? name your price." he looks at me, planting his green eyes down to the bottom of my body.
"of course, it cost you a combination of all the organs I sell!" Mr. Dalton said
The man whose name is Mr. Vravoge snaps his fingers as his bodyguards handed him a briefcase. He opens it and there was more cash than I could count. Mr. Dalton took the briefcase
"he's all yours~," he said as he exits the room leaving me with him.

"Now that I pay for your body...you're going to be my slave," he said his voice stench with booze.
"yea, no," I said, cutting off the last piece of rope and quickly springing up my raised leg letting my knee meet his jaw.
"ACK- WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT" he shouted as he spat blood.
His two bodyguards charged at me. I just took the opportunity to drop my feet and swipe my feet as they almost get contact with me.
One of them fell causing the other one to grab the knife on the table.

He sprinted towards me but I quickly spun myself making him face my back as he swipe the knife towards my direction making the rope shrivel as the loose end dropped to the ground. Of course, it did cut my wrist but it wasn't too deep