Trigger Warnings--MUST READ

*I'm serious that this story is over the top dirty, please read below carefully before reading on*

It might be easier to tell what this story does not contain, which is r@pe/nonconsensual sex, any characters under eighteen, or sexual torture or violence. DOES NOT CONTAIN those things.

However, it does contain:

- assumed consent for sex acts
- rough sex
- humiliation
- shame
- public exposure
- squirting
- pissing
- "Daddy" nickname
- "Little girl" / "Good girl"
- objectification
- mild pain (not sadistic)
- spanking
- choking
- slut shaming
- dirty talk/adult language of all types
- unprotected sex of all types

Like, shit... I told you it was easier to tell you what it didn't contain.

I WILL PROMISE YOU that I do not (and try to never in my stories) betray the actual soul and spirit and limitless kindness of Jimin and Jungkook. This book might sound super dirty but I can promise you they are both (sort of) kind and respectful throughout the entire story even as they do all the above.

Those of you who have read my stories before understand perhaps that I always hold true to the real BTS members in all my fanfictions. No one is ever a villain or bad guy or mean, they are always their amazing selves in different forms and this book is consistent to that promise I keep between my readers and myself, and between myself and BTS, as a fanfiction writer.

This was sort of a commission for a very kinky customer and ... welp, turns out me and my beta readers liked it, too. Perhaps a little too much?

What can I say, it's fun to give Ellie exactly what she wants, like the dirty little girl she is...

This story is a fun way to lean into kinks and explore some ideas that you might not have considered before and may also normalize some things that are more normal than some people think??

Like if you've gotten this far and are still excited to read then you've passed all the tests.

If you are re-reading that list above and saying "Wait, am I really ready for this?" THEN NO YOU AREN'T B!! Start with some of my other books first to prepare yourself mentally.

AND I REPEAT, UNDER-SIXTEEN WATTPADDERS, I'M NOT OKAY WITH YOU CONTINUING, I'M TALKING IN MY MOM VOICE.

Okay let's get it.