Luciel, she resembled a man when I first looked at her. But now that I'm taking a good look at her, even from afar, her features looks 'soft'.

She was wearing black jeans and sneakers, with a hoodie topped with an oversized T-shirt. Her hair was in a half-up, half-down style revealing a few piercings on her ear.

I heard my phone buzzing on the passengers seat. And sure enough it was Luciel.

Luciel

Are you on your way? Do you have trouble finding the place?

I got out the car and replied.

'Look to your right.'

She looked up with a look of confusion and when she finally spotted me, I waved at her and her confusion was replaced with a smile as she waved back at me.

I quickly make my way across the street when I made sure there was no cars in sight.

"Isabella!" Luciel greeted me with a even wider smile, revealing her dimple.

She pulled me into a hug which caught me by suprise, but, I returned the gesture and wrapped my arms around her back with a light tap. She was quite tall making me stand on my toes for a proper embrace.

"I thought you wouldn't be able to make it." She said as she gave me a light squeeze.

"I told you, I was off from work for a week. Rather, I'm more suprised you were able to fit me in your busy schedule." I tell her honestly.

She chuckles and pulls back from our embrace. As she did, I got a whiff of her cologne; a strong scent of lavender with a mix of vanilla.

I followed behind her as we made our way inside.

"Luciel."

Luciel and I turn around to see who called out to her.

A few feet from us, we saw a girl with a wide smile plastered on her face and waving at Luciel. She looked quite vibrant and cheery. Her long brown hair was in a loos plait that rested on her right shoulder decorated with bright coloured hair clips. She was dressed in a plain green dress with thin straps, stopping just above her knees. The sunlight gave her caramel skin some type of glow, making her look somewhat innocent. Her facial features were cute as well, puckered lips and eyes that caused crows feet whenever she smiled.

She approached us with a little skip, her braid bouncing of her shoulder.

"Fucks sake..."

I quickly turned to Luciel when I heard those words. It was faint, but seeing as though I was standing so close too her, I could make out exactly what she said.

It surprised me to see her expression. Just a few minutes ago she looked content, now she just looks annoyed. I look back at the girl, who who was now standing in front of us with a giddy smile. My eyes then look back at Luciel's face and see her expression worsened.

Oh...

"What're you doing here?" Luciel questioned the girl, not bothering to hide her annoyance.

"Hm? I came to visit you of course!" The girl cheerily replied.

"Didn't I clearly tell you not to visit today?" Luciel replied, emphasizing the 'visit' part.

"Too bad, anyway, aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" She asked, changing the subject to me followed by her scanning me from head to toe.

"Isabella, nice to meet you." I introduce myself and offer my hand for a handshake.

Before I knew it, Luciel took my hand in hers followed by a 'Don't bother'.

A Photographer's Viewpoint जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें