"First of all, Paige knows about you both and the fact that you're 'lesbians' and second of all, I am not stupid . . Paige said one of her friends was coming over to meet her. So I came to you to help you get through your crisis" Jason smirked after his explanation. It seemed like he had everything figured out, so far. I guess I was now okay with everyone finding out me and Yuri. It was about time.

"Okay maybe you're not that stupid" I replied that made him chuckle.

"Was that a compliment, Sasha?" He asked as I scoffed.

"Don't push it Haynes" I warned him with a silent laugh. Our conversation came into a halt as I witnessed a girl standing near the fence making her way to us. She had a bouquet of flowers in her hand. "Belle" I called out her name as soon as I saw her face.

"Oh hey Sasha . ." She smiled as she looked at me for a split second and turned towards Jason. "Here, I brought a housewarming gift"

"You didn't have to, but thanks Belle. Come on in" Jason pulled me from one arm and Belle from another. I guess our friendship has strengthened at some point in our lives.

"You guys talk to each other?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, we actually caught up with each other recently and I told her about Paige because I was feeling so down that day" Jason pulled out his keys and unlocked the door.

"He looked so troubled that day so I couldn't even bug him" Belle chuckled as Jason let us into his new home.

"Paige, look whose here . . . whoa" Jason announces.

At first I noticed the kitchen, the small beautiful kitchen and a smile is brought upon my face just thinking about the future. My future with Yuri , one day. The fact that she exceptionally eats meat while I exceptionally don't, makes me smile even wider. My eyes travel to the living room where I see the most beautiful white couch and there sits Paige with her friend. Her friend looks at me for a while and smiles when I smile back at her.

 "Belle!" Paige calls out her name and hugs her. She looks at me with the brightest smile and goes "And urrm . ." with such confusion. I could see Jason at the corner of my eyes mouthing the word 'SASHA'. She blushes from embarrassment as she greets me with a hug "Hi Sasha"

"Hi Paige" I hug her back with a grin on my face. I knew it would be a challenge for people to differentiate me and Yuri but with time, I guess the closest people would know. That's all that matters anyway.

"We just finished watching '50 Shades of Grey'" Paige blurted out looking at Jason and blushing. Belle joined in the conversation.

"We watched it too the day before" Belle spoke referring to her and Whitney. I just sat there not knowing what 50 Shades of White was. I noticed Paige's friend looking at me again. She had long dark hair and way too dark shade of red lipstick. Paige turned to her friend and looked at everyone in the room.

"So Guys, this is my friend Luna Torres. And Luna, that is Belle, Jason and Sasha" Paige pointed at each of us while Luna waved her hand and said "Hi Guys"

"Hi" I replied quietly. This girl can't take her eyes off me; I was starting to feel a little weird now. Do I know her?

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Jason grabs my hand and takes me into the kitchen.

 "You know she seems fine, she looks very happy" I pointed out looking at the laughing and happy Paige. She looked totally fine and it was hard to say that underneath that smile, all that defined Paige was pain.

"She is happy with me and I with her. But that's not what I want to tell you" Jason said.

"What . . why? Is there more secrets you're keeping Haynes?" I crossed my arms and frowned at him. How many more secrets were there?