San Lang, San Lang?!

[From Hualian AU ~ 7. The Reverend of Empty Words]

Suggested by krissloves1D

He kept looking at Hua Cheng's eyes, two lakes of reddish-brown water, clear and cool. He couldn't stop looking, totally fixated. He wasn't very keen on doing mushrooms, but he didn't want to be b.o.r.i.n.g., and didn't think too much of it. Now he realised his mistake: whatever Shi Qingxuan gave them was strong shit!

Hua Cheng smiled, and he felt... what was that, a sensation of this whole body on a free fall, that chilling sensation down his lower belly – sexually excited, aroused, horny. There was no other way to say it; he didn't feel horrified or anything, he just kept looking. He couldn't look away anyway. Hua Cheng came close and kissed him, his lips wet, and hot. Burning.

Xie Lian gasped, "San Lang!"

His body tensed, then suddenly relaxed, as the kiss was a potent endorphin-induced paralysing drug – only it wasn't that paralysing...

"Don't worry, we're alone here", he replied with a smile, giving a little nod, looking past Xie Lian. Xie Lian followed his look, just to see Hua Cheng sitting behind him, the same smile on his face, like a reflexion, or a cut-and-paste, or...

"San Lang?!"

This other Hua Cheng kissed him too, and it was even more arousing. Xie Lian jumped panicky, and kept looking from one Hua Cheng to the other, his eyes about to drop out of their sockets. They smiled, like two of them side by side was the most normal thing in the world.

"Oh right, I'm high", Xie Lian suddenly remembered. Phew!

"Precisely", Hua Cheng said, coming close and kissing him again, saying through their kiss, "I just wonder, why two of me? Gege's so greedy..."

Xie Lian's breath hitched, wanting to deny it, but at the same time... how could he deny he actually was having a sexy mushroom trip there and then, with two naughty smiling Hua Chengs? And was it really worth it to argue about it, or should he just... enjoy it? They didn't stop kissing.

He heard the other Hua Cheng saying by his ear, "Could it be, maybe, Gege wants me too much?"

He kissed Xie Lian's ear, then down his shoulder, biting it; Xie Lian was already aroused, and this made him shiver and moan through the other Hua Cheng's kiss, who paused briefly, smiling. The one biting his shoulder, gently holding his chin, took over, pressing his lips on Xie Lian's, while the other one chuckled, and kissed down Xie Lian's neck, stroking his chest.

Xie Lian had a sudden thought, and pushed them both away, "I, hum, wait, where are the others?" he asked, looking around, feeling self-conscious. Was he moaning or something?

"Not here", Hua Cheng replied, stating the obvious; somehow only the three of them were in that room with rustic furniture, psychedelic mosaics and stained glass panels everywhere. And the way he said it, looking at Xie Lian as if saying "we're free to do as we please..." Xie Lian felt... things getting from bad to worse down there!

The other Hua Cheng replied, "They're having trips too, somewhere. I must be dreaming of three of you Gege", he teased, "at least!"

"Now, I'm just an hallucination, I can't take your clothes off", the other Hua Cheng said, matter-of-factly, coming closer to kiss him, biting Xie Lian's lower lip teasingly.

"I'll make you come untouched though, how about that?", the other one said, his hand making its way around Xie Lian's waist, grabbing on his crotch gently but firmly. Xie Lian jolted and gasped, but didn't ask them to stop, and closed his eyes helplessly.

They both kissed and touched Xie Lian nonstop, stroking his chest and pinching his nipples over his t-shirt, their hands down his abs and his hard cock; it was already leaking so much it showed through his jeans. He moaned, "I do want you too much San Lang..." He was playing along, but it wasn't a conscious decision: he wasn't really thinking.

"Hummm, you want the real me really, don't you Gege?", one of them asked. "Too bad all you got is hallucinating... at least you got two?", and he chuckled by Xie Lian's ear. Xie Lian felt hornier.

They started to go hard on him, stroking his cock, squeezing it, while kissing him on the lips, swirling their tongues madly; one of them bit down on Xie Lian's neck, slowly and teasingly – he suddenly felt hot and feverish, even trembling, with all those hands and lips and tongues touching him, all those voices talking sexily by his ear, all that hotness he could glimpse...

"S-San Lang, I, can I touch you too?", he asked, knowing the two Hua Chengs would just smile like that, pleased and so very aroused as well. If they were just a Xie Lian's mind creation, to tease him till he could barely stand, while looking horny too, well... they were being pretty realistic! Xie Lian grabbed two very hard cocks with both his hands, and felt...

He couldn't put in words what he felt, he just jolted, off-tracked in his own fuzzy mind. Lost.

"I know now why drugs are dangerous", he gasped, "if you have this kind of trip, you might not want to go back".

"Well", Hua Cheng said, "You can use this as an inspiration for..."

"For a threesome? I'm, I'm not into", Xie Lian gasped, "this kind of stuff. With two of you is fine", he quickly added, not wanting to be rude. Even though they were hallucinations.

"Gege", the other Hua Cheng said," You want me, and I want you. I mean the real me", he bit his ear.

"S-San Lang, I – I – I", Xie Lian said breathlessly, "I'm co –"

He came inside his jeans, both Hua Chengs kissing, licking, biting him, moaning with him and coming too, and Xie Lian felt whole, complete, everything made sense, universal peace, transcendence, illumination, nirvana... was it the mushrooms, or this was Hua Cheng?

He just stayed unmoving, still, looking at sunbeams coming through the stained glass panels.

"Gege, now, get up", Hua Cheng said, "see that door there? It's a bathroom, go and clean yourself". Xie Lian looked at the door he was pointing. Hua Cheng smiled, "Don't worry, nobody knows, just me".

"Well, and me", the other Hua Cheng added, pffting a laugh.

Big thanks to krissloves1D for the suggestion, I know naughty stuff is just her thing... 😉 

If you liked it please vote, comment, follow me!