Good morning kiss

[From Hualian AU ~ 9. Mount Tong'Lu Reopens!]

Suggested by asimarek

It was very early, maybe 4-5am, a bluish soft light coming through the window cracks when Hua Cheng woke up, but couldn't move: Xie Lian was sleeping close to him, shirtless, with an arm across Hua Cheng's chest. Hua Cheng could even feel the warmth of his body and his soft breathing; he could barely breathe himself, afraid he'd wake up Xie Lian.

He looked down with his eyes semi-closed – he could go pretending he was asleep any minute, just in case – to see Xie Lian fast asleep, his eyes shut and his long lashes making tiny shadows on his face, his soft-looking lips... Hua Cheng would do anything to kiss those lips, right there and then!

He tilted his head to the side, very slowly, to smell Xie Lian's hair – it still had the scent of sea water from the previous night. He remained there, totally still, feeling Xie Lian's body where it was touching his, that arm across his chest, the way Xie Lian was snuggling close to him, as if he could hug him tighter in his sleep any time... well Hua Cheng wanted to be there for that.

He looked up to the ceiling, then closed his eyes, focusing his senses on Xie Lian's touch and smell, and kept still, letting his thoughts wander.

Xie Lian stirred, and snuggled closer, hugging Hua Cheng tighter. Then Hua Cheng heard him calling softly, "San Lang, are you awake?"

"Hum", Hua Cheng replied.

Xie Lian raised his head; his hair was a mess from having gone to bed wet, and he had a pillow mark on his right cheek. He smiled with sleepy eyes, and he looked so cute Hua Cheng couldn't believe it. How can somebody wake up like that?

"Good morning", he said. Hua Cheng looked at him and smiled back, "Good morning".

Xie Lian then slowly lifted himself up, and went to the top of Hua Cheng, straddling on him, but supporting himself on his elbows so they were chest to chest. He smiled again and said,

"Last night we kissed good night, how about now we kiss good morning?", and kissed Hua Cheng.

Putting aside the fact that he was lying down on top of Hua Cheng, and their bodies, including all the sensitive parts were touching, and even being rubbed lightly, that kiss... it had lips playing with lips, and tongues playing with tongues. Very slowly Xie Lian kissed; and at times he broke the kiss slightly just to smile and resume kissing.

Hua Cheng gave a long sigh. Xie Lian asked, "So? Isn't a good morning kiss nice?"

"Ah Gege you –", he replied, but just got interrupted with more kissing.

Then Xie Lian broke the kiss, lifting himself up, sitting on Hua Cheng – Hua Cheng was sure he could feel how Hua Cheng was, after all that kissing and body touching, but not only he didn't care, that smile on his face showed he was enjoying to tease Hua Cheng like that. Still smiling, he rubbed himself against Hua Cheng's hard cock, and bent over to speak to him closer,

"San Lang", he said, then gave Hua Cheng a kiss on his chest, "For this good morning kiss", he kissed Hua Cheng's abs, "I wanna kiss your whole body", and then kissed his lips again.

Hua Cheng felt his cock getting harder, twitching even; he's been horny for a long time now, since they started kissing, his body feverish and trembling slightly, breathing heavily the whole time. He's been leaking for ages too, he couldn't help it, and when Xie Lian spoke like that...

He looked down on Hua Cheng's body, brushing his fingers on his chest, down his torso and abs, resting them on his boxers' waistband, getting them inside, tugging at it lightly. "Do you want it?", he asked. He had a slight smile, and at times he crinkled his nose in a playfully flirty way. So sexy!

"I want you to do whatever you want with me", he replied, barely able to speak.

Xie Lian chuckled, and without delay went back to kiss him, smiling while licking Hua Cheng's lips open, his tongue teasing Hua Cheng's; then he went kissing Hua Cheng's neck with parted lips, licking, sucking or biting slowly, sucking on his adam's apple, swirling his tongue around it, sucking on his earlobe, chuckling by his ear.

Hua Cheng stayed still; he loved Xie Lian's good morning kiss of course, but he also felt numb and was breaking into cold sweats, he didn't think he'd be able to – but he didn't need to: Xie Lian kept kissing him down his chest, an extra special treatment going on Hua Cheng's nipples, making him jolt and moan softly. Xie Lian never stopped smiling.

He swirled his tongue around a nipple, sucking it, biting softly, while rubbing the other one with his thumb, even pinching it teasingly. Then while changing nipples, Xie Lian's hand went down on Hua Cheng's abs, stroking its well-toned muscles, sneakily sticking his hand under his boxers, reaching for his hard cock, feeling it, palming it slowly, while the nipple sucking went on.

Hua Cheng's mind was blank, all he could do was feel wave after wave of pleasure flaring through his body with everything Xie Lian did; he then gave Hua Cheng a little naughty smile, and went down on him, tugging his boxers down, revealing his hard leaking cock, and licking it along its length... teasing teasing teasing oh! Hua Cheng was going mad...

He put it in his mouth, slowly but surely, his soft lips around Hua Cheng's cock, his eyes fixed on Hua Cheng's face naughtily, as if saying, "This good morning kiss tastes so good, I love it". Hua Cheng exhaled heavily, closing his eyes; he's been on the edge for a while now, and Xie Lian was sucking him, urgently, desperately, as if he wanted to swallow Hua Cheng whole... It felt so good.

He whispered, "Don't stop Gege don't stop..."

It was as if he heard Xie Lian chuckling by his ear, saying, "So? Isn't a good morning kiss nice?"

He opened his eyes in a panic; Xie Lian was sleeping by his side in the same position, with his arm across his chest. He raised his head and looked down, to that huge volume raising the sheets; he was super hard, of course he was hard from thinking of that good morning kiss! Fuck, he thought, I need to... If Gege sees it, that'd be awkward...

Dragging himself out of bed very very slowly as not to wake up Xie Lian, he run to the bathroom, safe in the knowledge that it was still too early, Xie Lian was sleeping tight. When he left the bathroom, he put his swimming trunks on and went out; he couldn't stay there, looking at Xie Lian asleep and not touch him, thinking of that good morning kiss.

Big thanks to asimarek for the suggestion, she's a star!

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked! 😍

If you did, please vote, comment, follow me.