Too close to you and I lose control

From Hualian AU ~ 8. At Black Water Island]

Xie Lian locked himself in a cubicle of that petrol station bathroom, in case Hua Cheng followed him there. Sharing a narrow divan and being too close to Hua Cheng, he had an embarrassing bodily reaction; and, worst of all, he was sure Hua Cheng felt the same! Xie Lian felt hard and horny, and all he could do was run away.

While lying down too close, he kept thinking of Hua Cheng's arms around him, his lips against his neck - kissing, maybe biting it lightly. His body pressing even harder against his. Now Xie Lian was alone in that dark and silent place, and he felt all those sensations even more, losing himself to this kind of thoughts... losing control.

He kept thinking of Hua Cheng calling him in a near whisper, "Gege...", and the way he shot up straight, saying "B-bathroom", scrambling inside, leaving that office, almost running in panic. Then, if he could go back... then...

"B-bathroom".

Hua Cheng holding his wrist, saying in that same near whisper tone, "Gege".

Xie Lian slowly getting up, and turning around, showing Hua Cheng fully how hard and even leaking he was. Hua Cheng getting up too, his jeans also showing a moist bulge, and walking towards him; looking at Xie Lian's face with those hot coal eyes. Stopping in front of Xie Lian, too close, and touching Xie Lian's hand; Xie Lian holding it.

In an unspoken agreement, leaving that run-down office hand in hand, to the bathroom. It was dark inside, and they got in; Hua Cheng didn't lock the door: they were alone in the middle of nowhere anyway. He pressed Xie Lian against the marble counter, encaging Xie Lian's body with his, and kissed him. Xie Lian held onto the counter behind, his knuckles turning white.

The kiss was out of breath and desperate, as if both of them were drowning deep, and this was the kiss of life; they gasped into each other's lips, "San Lang I, I can't –", "Stay close to me Gege", he replied between kisses. He knew what Xie Lian meant: they were too hard and horny to sit still and make it go away, too turned on, too out of control.

They kissed some more, grabbing on to each other as if it was never enough, never getting too close, only holding to each other could save them. Hua Cheng cupped Xie Lian's face, Xie Lian, his arms around Hua Cheng's neck, held on to him tight, not letting go, messing up his hair through his fingers, making him even crazier, wanting him.

Hua Cheng slowly dropped his hands down Xie Lian's chest thumbing at his hard nipples, abs, resting them at Xie Lian's waist, tugging at his jeans'; he whispered, "Can I?"

Xie Lian wordlessly nodded. Slowly and carefully, Hua Cheng unbuttoned his jeans, and lowered its zipper; it was a bit tight at the crotch area, and he lowered gently, as if not to scare Xie Lian off. Xie Lian in his turn just stood there, holding on to Hua Cheng's neck, trembling slightly, sweating, feeling his whole body burning. The only sound they heard was their heavy breathing.

Hua Cheng silently tugged Xie Lian's boxers down too, showing off his super hard cock, leaking against his stomach; he didn't touch it, and instead, hugged Xie Lian tight, and said by his ear, "Come closer". Xie Lian gasped, and hugged him back tight, and Hua Cheng lifted him on the marble counter.

Then he slowly kissed Xie Lian again, this time not cupping his face; his hands were lightly touching Xie Lian's crotch. He broke the kiss, saying, "Gege, I'm, I'm taking mine off too", and unbuckled his belt, lowering down his jeans, then his boxers. They held on, their bodies rubbing against each other slowly, as if they were afraid to move too fast, and not getting too close.

Both of them looked down at their hard cocks leaking together, begging to be touched; Hua Cheng held Xie Lian's hand and placed it there around them, and with his hand over Xie Lian's, started moving up and down, slowly, doing it together, getting out of breath and their visions going dark just looking at it, feeling themselves drowning, losing control.

"San Lang... Ah! San Lang", was all he could say between gasps and jolts of pleasure.

"Gege", Hua Cheng said in his turn, "Let's, let's do it together".

Hua Cheng took the lead, moving up and down faster and slicker, with both their cocks leaking precum, lubricating it, making it easier, turning them on more and more too... Hua Cheng held Xie Lian by the waist, biting and sucking on Xie Lian's neck; Xie Lian grabbed to his neck with his other hand, burying his fingers into Hua Cheng's overgrown hair.

"Is it, good Gege", Hua Cheng asked with difficulty, "you feel good?"

"Hummm", Xie Lian gasped against Hua Cheng's lips, "...good, don't stop it".

With them doing it together, holding on to each other, kissing, biting at their lips, necks and ears, grabbing each other urgently and desperately, feeling trembling and feverish... they couldn't last long like this, they wouldn't, and suddenly both of them felt a violent jerk, and they got covered by their come, exhaling loudly with long moans echoing into that empty bathroom.

"Ah San Lang..." Xie Lian sighed, "Too close to you and I lose control".

Xie Lian snaped out of it, and realised he was alone in that cubicle; he sighed again and cleaned himself with that rough toilet paper usually found in public bathrooms. He stayed still, sitting with his head thrown back and eyes closed, breathing deeply; his body felt numb, but his mind was still buzzing. It'd take a while to calm down, let alone be able to go back where Hua Cheng was!

"I know", he whispered to himself, "it's so wrong". He thought of Hua Cheng; not Hua Cheng in his fantasy, but Hua Cheng his mate, coming along with him, getting crisps from a vending machine, having a heart-to-heart outside the petrol station. Sharing a dirty old divan, the only thing they found in that run-down office.

He smiled helplessly, thinking, "Sorry San Lang, but", he paused, "being too close to you and I lose it" he paused, and sighed deeply, "I'm sorry. It's just... you're hot!" 

San Lang is hot indeed! Was it too much? 😉

Let me know in the comments, and don't forget to vote!