Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

"He forgets maybe" Jin hyung said smiled at me.

"He is so meanie"

"Okay leave him, what are you saying about Yeonjun?" He asked.

"I love him hyung" I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Yess. I want to propose him" I said being not sure if hyung would be okay with it or not.

"Then go ahead" Hyung told.

"You are agreeing??" I asked while widden my eyes.

"Why not ? you are a good kid" Jin hyung smiled at me.

"Hihi hyung, okiee I have to go now" I said and stood up.

"Where?"

"To prepare everything" I said and about to go.

"What about we all help you?" Jin hyung asked.

I stopped "But I have not planned anything yet".

"What about we decorate the backyard??" Jin hyung suggested.

"Oh god hyung, you are the best" I ran to him and kissed him on his cheeks.

"Aye Aye don't kiss my husband" Namjoon hyung said while entering in kitchen.

I looked at him. "I will, hmph"

I again kissed Jin hyung and ran away.

I heard Namjoon saying "Come here you brat"

After half an hour, Me and Jin hyung decorated the backyard because everyone was busy. I didn't know where my Yeonieeee went but yeah he went with Hobi hyung, Yoongi hyung and Jimin. And Namjoon hyung went to his office. I called hobi hyung and told him to came earlier than Yeonjun. And I told him to take Yoongi hyung also. At night Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung came back home. Then I told him everything. After a while, I saw from the window that Yeonjun was coming so I turned all the light off. All hidden behind something. I already told about that to Jimin so he entered before Yeonjun and hide somewhere.

"Jin hyung, Jiminiee. Look this is not funny okay, I am scared" Yeonjun said while entering the house.

I switched on some fairy lights.

"Jin hyung!!!" Yeonjun called.

"Go to backyard" Jin hyung said from behind a wall.

He was about to go to backyard but I blindfolded him from behind. He got scared but after hearing my voice he calmed down.

Then I took him to the backyard. I stopped him and went in front of him and got into my knees in front of him.

He opened the scarf from his eyes. And got shocked.

"When you slapped me, that time I got to know what is love at first sight, I never ever fell in love with anyone but after meeting you I just fall for you

"When you slapped me, that time I got to know what is love at first sight, I never ever fell in love with anyone but after meeting you I just fall for you. I am an orphan so I never experienced any kind of love, because of you I got a family. I am not good at words, and I have a long speech for you but after seeing you I forget everything" I embarrassedly said.

He laughed at me, his eyes were glossy.

"Leave it. I know this is earlier , I should first propose you as my boyfriend, but sorry I don't want you as a boyfriend only, I want you as my husband, I can't live without anymore, I want to wake up beside you every morning. So, Choi Yeonjun, will you marry me?? I pulled out a ring.

"No" Yeonjun said on my face.

My smile dropped. I was about to say something.

"Cause I am not Yeonjun.." He said.

I got confused. "What do you mean??"

"I am Taehyung. Kim Taehyung" He replied.

"WHAT??" I widen my eyes.

Hyungs came out while laughing.

"You fooled me??" I asked him

"Yess you dumb, everyone called many times with my name but you never noticed" Yeonjun I mean Taehyung said while laughing.

"How can I even notice when I had already lost in you?" I flirted.

"Chessy" He said shyly.

"So Kim Taehyung , Will you marry me?" I asked.

"SAY YES" All hyungs said.

"Yess" Tae said smiling ear to ear.

I put ring in his ring finger. Then he pulled me towards him and hugged me.

All hyungs cheered for us and gestured their thumbs as all the best and then left us alone.

Then we broke the hug.

"May I??" I asked permission.

He nodded shyly. Then I captured his lips.

End of Jungkook's pov.

___________________________________________

Heyy yoo guys,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜