Oneshot - 1

Time - Past events

Type - Unidentified

Loading. . .

. . .
. . .
. . .

. . .Loading complete.

Have fun:)

________________________________

Observer had been alone in their home, both his brothers haven been gone for the day. One who just left to do their usual routine out in different aus with the usual supplies while the other already being gone for almost a week.

It was. .very quiet. Other than a few occasional sounds from the animals outside, not that much noise was being made. He wasn't very fond of this, it. .unnerved him, in a sense.

The skeleton summoned a spectator, one the size of a water bottle this time. It smiled, patting the little skeletal creature before opening a small portal and sending it off. He opened a screen, taking a moment for it to connect to the spectators vision before it finally loaded in.

The spectator seemed to have made it into a underswap au, most likely a copy though he wasn't quite sure. After all, he was the only one out of the three who usually had trouble telling the differance between an original and one of its copies.

________Pov - Spectator________

It slowly crept throughout the snowy underground forest, moving as quietly as it could. It ended up finding its way to snowdin, climbing up one of the trees and settling on a sturdy branch before looking around the place.

Not much had been happening, which wasn't much of a surprise. The two groups of sanses that usually wander about the multiverse, whether it to be destroy some copies and steal supplies or " Save " and " Help " the inhabbitants of an au, weren't really around today. They must've taken an off day, or week. .much to Observers surprise.

The small spectator ended up moving on, it's owner deciding that nothing much would happen there anyways. It ended up landing in outertale this time, quickly it ventured off trying its best to hide and stay out of sight. Usually the destroyer would be here if he was catching a small break from others, though no one was at the cliff. Which, was lucky for the small creature.

It moved onto the next au, then the next, only to find nothing again and again. Guess it was one of those rare chances where nothing was happening in the multiverse. It decided to try and sneak into one of the two bases owned by one of the groups, the small spectator ended up in the star sanses base.

It hid in the vents of the place, wandering about and looking into each room only to find that the trio wasn't really there. It would go to the other groups base but. .Well, it would be a waste of time if they were gone too. The spectator left before it could be spotted, hopefully, and disappeared once Observer gently patted its head.

____________Pov - Observer________

He sighed, resting his head on the counter. He could sneak into the two bases and leave pranks. .though he decided against it. After all, he just. .didn't feel up to it. Which was strange to it, as usually it would quickly go and use this chance to fill the two places with different things.

Observer sighed, bored. He got up and went to sit in the garden, after all it was a nice day out. Even so, it was still too quiet for his liking. It wondered when it's siblings would get home, hopefully soon.

For now? He had to wait.

_______________________________

So sorry it isn't exactly. .entertaining. I've got no ideas as of yet and my motivation is still quite down, though I'm getting there- Kind of. Though I do hope this is somewhat enough for now. Have a good day, bye bye! *The Entity waved, before disappearing*

- 625 WORDS