Chapter 4: Questions

Remember how I said 2- After 1 chapter now that I'll stop leavin' these little notes? Gonna stop doin' that early. More or less can't think of anythin' to say other than enjoy this chapter! Also, do excuse my little mistakes from the previous 3 chapters, it was around midnight and I couldn't see the keyboard very well. Plus I was typing to fast- So excuse that. (So far its been fixed.)

*The figure patted your head before dropping you into the chapter.*
__________________________________

The morning was relatively peaceful when Erratrum stopped working on a few dolls for Null and Void, though that quickly changed when Observer barged into the room and almost falling if he wasn't caught by his brother.

" Sorry for the disturbance Erratrum, I know its. .Early, but this idiot brother of mine couldn't wait to ask you something. " Avon had looked at him as he said this, letting go of Observer. " Hey, I'm not an idiot! Butttt I do have a question for you Erra! "

The glitched skeleton just stared at the two with a blank face before sighing. " . .What did you want to ask? "

" Wellll, do you have anywhere to go? Do you need a place to stay? You can stay here! If- If you want of course, no need to hurry n respond! " Observer waited for Erratrum to respond to his questions.

The skeleton in question thought about this for a moment. It wouldn't hurt to stay. .Would it? They didn't call Ink. They hadn't. .Harmed him yet and seemed to respect his personal space. It should be fine, right?

" We'll stay. . "

" YES! SEE VON, HE DOES WANNA STAY! OH CAN I PLEASE GET THEIR ROOM READY?? ARE THE KIDS GONNA GET THEIR OWN ROOM?? "

" Veri quiet down, at this point your gonna spook the little skellies. "

" Sorry sorry! So, Erra, are you and your kids gonna share the same room?? Will they get their own room?? Can I decorate your room while Avon helps you settle here? Can I can I can I? "

Erratrum was just flooded with questions at this point, unable to actually answer as Observer ended up asking even more about what he would like in his room, what theme he'd like, if his kids had prefrences, toys, and other random things while having a book pencil in hand, which, seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.

" Veri, let the poor guy answer. Your gonna end up overwhelming him with questions. "

" Sorry sorry! I'll stay quiet now! "

Erratrum sighed in relief, the questions finally stopping now.

" The kids can share a room with me till later on. .As for how its decorated. .Do what you like. I'll add a few things myself later. "

" Alrighty! Then I'll start now, bye bye! Sorry for all the questions. " Observer quickly left the room, running down the hall till a slam and shuffling was heard a few rooms down. Most likely already starting on Erratrums and the kids new room. .

" Sorry about that Erratrum. He was just. .excited. I'm glad you decided to stay with us, how are you feeling though? Any pain from the injuries or? "

" I'm fine, no pain. "

" Alright, if you say so. I'm going to go get breakfast started before the little ones wake up. I'm impressed they hadn't woken up from all the noise. .Pancakes sound good? "

The glitching skeleton nodded.

" Good, would you like to come along or. . ? "

" I'll. .I'm going to stay here for now. "

" Ah, ok then. I'll call you over when everythings ready, later on I'll help you. .get used to the place while Veri can keep watch of the little skellies if thats alright with you. "

With that, Avon left the room leaving Erratrum alone with his kids. Letting them try and get comfortable enough to freely wander around.

____9:37 AM____

An hour and a few minutes passed, the smell of pancakes slowly filled the home while constant shuffling and small thuds came from one of the extra bedrooms.

" OBSERVER, ERRATRUM, KIDS, BREAKFASTS READY! "

With that, a glitching skeleton made his way downstairs, their kids in tow as the small group made their way to the kitchen. Once getting there and helping Null and Void in their seats, Erratrum settled down himself in one of the chairs as Avon set down a plate of pancakes infront of them as well as a few smaller pancakes to Null for the little one to try and eat. Just as Avon was about to give Void something thats safe for him to eat footsteps were heard and Observer ran in.

It quickly snatched a pancake from the stack and ran off yet again, not letting any of the 4 other skeletons in the room say anything.

" I'm going to suspect that either. .He got way to excited about decorating your new room and wanted to finish it or, something that his spectators found interested him in some way and it didn't want to miss it. " Avon just sighed.

" . .What do you mean by spectators? " The glitching skeleton was a bit confused. Not once has he heard anyone mention spectators for things like this.

" Ah, well. Veri likes to call them creatures for some reason, I call them Spectators. Its basically a smaller version of a gaster blaster but with an actual body instead of being just a head. They range from different sizes though, the biggest one has gotten from what I witnessed was around. .4'7? Quite surprising really. "

Erratrum slowly nodded, understanding. The two babybones on the other hand were to distracted either eating or being in their own little world. Though, he still had a question. " How does Observer see what the spectators found? "

" Well. Somehow, Veri found a way to just see through their eyes from a screen. Though thats all he can do. If he wanted to communicate with someone with them however he would have to attach a collar on them before sending them off, said collar having a microphone attached. I don't think they could even count as attacks. .Though I'm still not sure. "

The glitching skeleton nodded, seeming to understand a bit better now.

" Ah, right. Before I forget, would you like to look around the home? You've only been into a few rooms, and I could show you the outside as well. Observer can watch your kids while I show you around or they can come along. "

" Yea, it'll. .Help. Null and Void can come along to if thats alright, might as well have them get used to the place. "

" Alright, once Veris done doing. .Whatever hes doing we can start the tour! "

__________________________________

There you go, another chapter done! The spectators will. .Well. I have a little idea for em. Later on if I think things through the little guys will probably be available to do things as actions if any of you guys would like to do anything in some way. Though it might be minimal until I figure things out. Shouldn't take me long, hopefully though.

Do have a lovely day, night, and/or afternoon and take care of yourselves!

*The figure waved goodbye before disappearing into the ground yet again.*

1198 words.