Chapter 2: Apple Pie!

Hellooo again! Welcome to chaper 2! I do hope chapter 1 was to your liking- Or, good. Anywho! I wouldn't want to keep you waiting now, don't I? Goodbye, hope you enjoy! *The figure waved before dropping you into the next chapter.*
__________________________________

Currently, the two brothers had been making dinner, mostly for their new arrivals. It was just going to be a few chicken sandwhiches for now as well as an apple pie, as Observer wouldn't stop asking for one.

The pie had been set into the oven, Avon trying to keep his brother away from the stove before he somehow set anything on fire. " Veri, go do your job! The pie will be ready soon. At least go check on our guests! "

The blue and yellow skeleton frowned. " But the pie- " It was cut off by Avon. " No buts! Go, tell them that the foods ready at least. "

The shorter of the two brothers frowned. " Fine, fine. I'll go tell 'em. " He made his way towards the guests room, frowning. Though his expression changed quickly into one of joy. " Hey there Erra! How are ya 'n the kids??? Are they awake yet? "

Erratrum looked over at the skeleton that had just entered the room, a bit alarmed before forcing himself to calm down. The kids on the other hand were a bit startled at Observers sudden entrance, Void almost crying.

" Shi- Shoot- Didn't mean to scare the little ones- Hey hey, please don't cry- Ah, I'm probably gonna make things worse. I'm sorry Erra! " It had a guilty look, sad at what he just did.

" Its alright, you. .didn't seem to mean it. " Erratrum tried to quiet down Void, succeding a moment later as the young babybones calmed down. " Alright- 'm sorry, really! Oh- Right right, I almost forgot! Vons done makin' dinner! Oh and hes making apple pie! You get to try my brothers pie, I assure you its the best I've ever tasted! Or- Only one- That doesn't matter, come on! "

The blue and yellow themed skeleton was excited, quickly trying to help Erratrum out of bed though stopping once seeing how the other flinched and scooted away from it as he tried to help. It just smiled in response, helping the two skelies up so their father could get out of bed.

" Come on, come on! Oh wait- Don't kids need somethin' soft to eat. .Gotta ask Von- Anyways lets go! " It quickly lead the way, not even knowing if Erratrum was following as it carried the kids to the brothers kitchen.

Erratrum was quick to follow, scared the skeleton might somehow injure the two young skelies despite how worried it was moments before.

____Pov - Avon____

Once the small group of skeletons made it into the kitchen, the smell of apple pie quickly flooded their sense of smell. " Von von von is the pie ready yet? Is it, is it? Oh, what do babys eat again? " He sighed, a bit startled by his brothers sudden questions.

" Its not done yet Veri, calm down. Could you please put the kids down? You might shake them to hard. Kids should be able to eat the sandwhiches if their old enough, though judging by how old they look. .I'll go get something soft for them. " He made his way to the cabinets, rummaging around.

He frowned, now looking through their fridge before smiling a bit, grabbing the yogurt they had. " This should be good for the little one, as for the older kid, he can choose between yogurt or the sandwhiches. "

Avon watched as his brother quickly set down the kids at the table, a bit to fast for his taste though. " So, what'cha wanna eat lil guy? A nice sandwhich or a nice cold yogurt?? " Observer looked over to the older babybones of the two, waiting for his response. " U-Uh. .Yogurt. . "

Avon nodded, passing the two some yogurt before looking over at Erratrum. " What about you? Would you like one of the sandwhiches or. . ? "

Erratrum stood there, taking a moment to answer. " I'll take one of the sandwhiches. . "

" Alright, here you go. " He passed the glitched skeleton a sandwhich. Sighing he walked over to his brother, pulling him away from the stove as it somehow managed to get there. " Veriiii let me goooooo- "

" No, your going to sit here and behave. I don't want you going near the stove and somehow burning yourself or even worse, setting our home on fire! "

" Fine. " Observer was now pouting, mad at the fact that he couldn't go near the stove to watch the pie cook.

" Thank you. Now, Erratrum. Can you tell us somethings about you? If you feel okay telling us, how did you. .get your scars? If you'd like, we can tell you things about us. " Avon had sat down next to Observer, who had its attention on the glitched skeleton in seconds.

" Lets just say. .Someone I used to know hurt me. Just for something I was forced to do. Others did the same, believing them over what I said was true. " Erratrum smiled sadly. The two brothers however were frowning. " What about you two? Uh. .What do you do actually? Avon mentioned something about a job? " He was curious now.

" Oh! Well- We collect information. To put it short, one of us watches from afar, listening in on important bits of information from different areas while giving the other warnings. The other is out and about, writing down anything they find interesting as well as ways to. .well, actually- Map out an area. Theres also another skeleton who goes out around the multiverse, doing small performances and listening in on conversation during their stay in each AU their in. The one who watches from afar and such is Observer, I'm out in the multiverse maping out areas or collecting info Veri wasn't able to catch. The one out doing performances- Well, we'll wait till they get back from one of their trips. S " Observer nodded at this in agreement, a smirk on its face.

" Oh and theres so much gossip! One time I heard through one of my little creatures that a sans had done something stupid and oh did their partner get mad! Ano- " Observer was inturrupted by Avon. " Veri, you can tell them all about your stories later. Anyways, we just collect bits of information we deem interesting or important, maping out areas that seem complicated or yet to be explored by me. Other than that we rarely do anything else, though I'm thinking we should set something up to sell all the info we've collected over the years for certain things in return. "

" Oh- Wait. .Your not planning to. .tell ANYONE about us, right? " Erratrum looked a bit panicked now at the thought. " Oh no no no! We wouldn't dare, right Veri? " Avon looked over to his brother, who looked at him. " Right, we won't tell no one! "

__________________________________

There ya go, another chapter! I wonder what that burnt smell is? Oh well! I do hope you enjoyed the chapter, as well as the bits of info about what the two brothers do! Wonder what Veri was talkin' about? Anywho, hope you enjoyed! See ya! *The figure waved yet again, before disappearing into the ground.*

1215 words