Emo Boy's Birthday

- Yaoi
________________________________________________

Nightmare's P.O.V
"Nightmare!" Noah came running in. "Is there anything you need?" I asked. "Today is your Husband's Birthday, Me and the others are planning on surprising him." . . . "I'm sure Evan doesn't like being surprised and he hates his birthday Didn't you know?" . . . "Oh come on Night.. It's been awhile since we celebrated his birthday" I sighed. "Oh Fine.." . . . "Grate! Now hang these up in the Afton Garden" Noah gave me a banner, I nodded and went to the Afton garden. The garden was already filled with designs, the trees had 2 and some 3 of Evan's Favorite Colors, Purple, White and lastly Black. "Yo Ashe!!" I saw Nm. Goldie running towards me. "What's up bro?" Me and Goldie did are usual friend high five thing. "I see your preparing for your husbands birthday?" . . . "Yep Actually got forced to even tho Evan hates his birthday" . . . "Alright, Good Luck man!" . . . "See ya Goldie!!" I sighed and went over to mike who was putting in purple ribbons on a tree. "Hey mike" . . . "What's up Ashe?" . . . "Nothing much, How about you?" . . . "Trying to find out where to put this banner" Mike thought for a moment.. "Maybe ask Tarrence" I nodded and teleported to Tarrence who was as usual making out with Elias. "Hey asshole help me set this up before you fuck your husbands ass!!" I hit him with the banner. "Ow, God Damn nightmare geez" . . . "You too horny freak" I stared at Elias. "Rude." . . . "Whatever just help me set this shit up" I walked to the garden while they follow, When we reached the garden we started to set up. Kind of had to climb a ladder to set it up tho, We finally got it done.

Time Skip....
Tarrence and Mike were now putting the last design, Finally got it done! I then went to check my phone. Still 3pm.. and a message from Evan. I opened it and read his text. He says he is coming home any minute, thank god we finished before he comes. "Everyone! Evan is coming home any minute!" They all nodded, we then went back in the mansion while the early coming guest stay outside. I shut the garden door and ran to the room to get dressed. Mike said the theme was his favorite color known as Black, Purple and White.. I opened the closet and started to search for my outfit.

Minutes later.
I finally picked out my outfit, Just a simple boyfriend material outfit that has colors purple black and white. I then tied my hair into a ponytail and went out to the living room stopping as I forgot what gift for Evan.. What gift.. Last Christmas I gave him my body.. What gift now?.. aha! Maybe hentai comics and my body for him to fuck again. Tho.. I kind of need to buy those hentai comics.. I then ran over to mike who was all dressed up emo aesthetic. "Hey Nightmare!- woah boyfriend material I see?" I nodded. "But uh.. I forgot what gifs.." .  .  . "What are you planning on getting for him?" Mike Asked. "Hentai Comics and My Body after the party" Michael nodded. "Hm.. let's start with his most wanted hentai comic..I suggest buying him Hang out crisis and Velvet Kiss, Maybe also download a hentai manga app on his computer?" I nodded. "Thanks Michael now see you!" Michael waved his hand as a Bye while I run to me and Evan's room, I opened up his computer seeing his usual hentai wallpaper and went to download 2 hentai apps where he can watch and read. Successfully download. I then closed his loptop and started to order those 2 hentai comics. Coming in 2 days.. Late birthday present.. oh whatever, I'll just give him my body for now. I said in my mind before getting off the bed and walking outside and downstairs in the living room. "Evan is still not here?" I asked, Noah nodded. "I thought you said he's coming any min-" the knock on the door was heard. "Well.. here he is come on guys in the garden now" Everyone went straight to the garden and shutting the door while I was left alone. The knocking then continued.. "ok ok geez I'm coming!!" I stood up and walked to the door to open it, There was Evan. "What took you long to answer my love?" .  .  . "Oh I was masturbating my dick, anyways" .  .  . "Woah really?~" Evan looked at me with his handsome sharp eyes with a smirk that can kill. "No time to be a pervert now cover your eyes" I said as I crossed my arms. "What's the reason I should cover my eyes babe? Are you planning on stripping for me?~" .  .  . "Yes now cover your eyes" Even tho that's for later.. "Alright~" Evan covered his eyes. "Now shut up and don't peek, or else your not getting this ass to slide your dick into" .  .  . "Alright alright" I elegantly smiled and started to lead him to the garden, Everyone was quiet. "Alright now open your eyes" Evan opened his voided eyes only to not see what he expected to see. "Why the hell did you leave me to the garden- What the fuck?!" While Evan said that everyone surprised him all saying happy birthday. "Nightmare What the hell us this?!" I crossed my arms. "It's called a birthday party google it if you want" I rolled my eyes. "What the fuck motivated you all to do this?! You know I hate my birthday!!" Michael and Tarrence made their way to their little brother. "Just accept in little bro! It's been awhile since this mansion had a celebration!" .  .  . "After all the celebration why my birthday?! I was about to read hentai in my room in peace!!" Tarrence patted Evan's head. "Just accept it little bro" Evan scoffed and threw Tarrence's hand away. "why would I accept The day I die?! And please don't touch my hair your gonna get it messy" Michael sighed. "Learn to accept it little brother, we woke up 7am to do this" Evan looked around, I started to let my soft side take over since it's true we haven't had an event.. "Please Evan?.." I gently grabbed Evan's arm making a cute face while he blushes. "No and quit using that on me it's not gonna work" Evan looked away blushing madly. "But Daddy.." Damn it.. Just fall for me already!! Evan glared at me but sighed, He then turned the other way. "Fine.." I jumped happily. "Only this time but next year we aren't celebrating my birthday" We all nodded before the party started, Everyone was eating, dancing, singing and getting drunk while the music plays. "Almost forgot your gifts!" Michael, Tarrence, And other guest started to give Evan gifts. "Damn.. worst day that happened.." I then went to Evan. "Open it later I still haven't give you my gift~" I winked at Evan, Evan nodded confused. I then started to join on the dance floor with Noah partying.