Mr. Policeman~

[Police Evan and Criminal Nightmare AU]

•Yaoi BoyxBoy
[Nootmare obviously getting punished 🤠]

•Cussing/Swearing

•G U N

•Hørñéÿ/Pèrvērtęd Nootmare

•In this AU Evan is 22 years and Nightmare is 20

[Just to let you know that I DO NOT know anything about police stations and how they work, I have seen it in movies but I still don't know so- bear with me guys 😃]
__________________________________________________________________
Nightmare's P.O.V
"Quick! Before the police catches us!!" I shouted at goldie before throwing the money to him. Goldie caught it and ran away with my other groups, I heard police sirens and quickly parkour around trying to not get caught by the police, they started shooting but I dodged each bullet and threw a blade to one of them. It landed straight to the head, I smirked and parkour my way back to my group. I tried to catch up with them, but nope I got cornered by them.. Ugh.. I roll my eyes and put my hands up. "Drop all your weapons.." I familiar voice said.. "Hey turn around!!" The voice added. I turned around and no shock.. it was my ex boyfriend pointing his gun at me. "Nightmare?!" . . . "Hey Evan! Looks like you got your revenge.." He looked pissed.. "Put the gun down nightmare.." I sighed and put my gun down and kicked it to him, he caught it with his foot and proceeded to point his gun at me. "Hm.. Bring him down, check his pockets and jacket." Polices went over to me and checked my pants and everything. And ofc handcuffed me and dragged me inside the car.

When they arrived at the police station.

I was in some room waiting since I am gonna get interviewed.. then finally someone came in. And that someone is my ex-boyfriend.. "So What now Evaaan?~" .  .  . "Quit flirting, I'm gonna be asking you questions.." I chuckled. "Okay daddy~" Looks like that made him blush a little. "Quit calling me daddy, Were not dating anymore.." .  .  . "Hm? I thought you liked being called daddy" .  .  . "I only like being called daddy by my wife who is probably sucking some other guys dick.." Wife?.. "Wife?.. Ehh.. Whatever... You weren't even a grate boyfriend when we were dating... I hope you didn't treat that "Wife" of  yours like shit.." That made him a little pissed, But why does that make me feel numb?.. Like- I feel nothing.. it's been like 2 or 3 years since our break up.. that time was when I was 17 and Evan was 19.. Why do I feel emotionless? "Does you and your wife have kids?" .  .  . "Nope, I'd rather not cause I wouldn't want that incident to happen again." .  .  . "Incident?.." .  .  . "Yep I nearly made several women's pregnant" What?! "Ok what the hell you playboy!! How long is that dick of yours?!" What the hell did I ask- "Don't act like we didn't have sex when we were dating nightmare, and now we're getting off-topic quit asking me questions cause I am the one who's suppose to ask you." Oh right his dick was 11 inches.. Ah!~ gosh I'm getting horny!~.. I tried to focus on the topic so I bit my bottom lip to control but all I can think of is when Evan was fucking me and remembering all the nicknames he called me.. "Baby Boy~" "Slut~" "Whore~" "Baby Bear~" "Babe~" "Baby~" It just makes me explode~ i began to sweat before dark blush covers my face..

Evan's P.O.V
Oh god.. Does he really miss me that much? Damn I regret reading his mind.. I stared at Nightmare, admiring his red blushing face while he daydreams.. it's wrong to fall in love with a criminal.. that's legit how I started dating my wife!.. Ugh... Why do I have to be like this? I stood up and walked towards my boss aka my brother michael. "I'm taking Nightmare home." .  .  . "Eh? Are you sure?" I nodded. "For what reason exactly?" .  .  . "I'm... Gonna be teaching him some discipline.." Micheal took a moment to figure out and finally realize. "Ohhh~ I see~.. I'm happy seeing you get enough of your wife. Go on.." I nodded and went to the room where Nightmare is. And the view was sexy.. Nightmare was masturbating while he sweats, Blushes and moan... A smirk slowly formed on my face. "Your coming with me.." Nightmare stopped and he wasn't embarrassed at all.. "Where? Prison?" I chuckled and grabbed his hand and pulled him by the waist. "Wanna know where and what I will do to you?.." I leaned on him and seductively whispered in his ear.. "Well, Were going to my room and have some really hard sex~" I could feel my body getting excited.. Nightmare was all red and spaced out.. Just in time~ I carried nightmare and teleported to my room. I tossed him over to the bed and went on top of him.. "I thought polices were suppose to arrest them not fuck them~" .  .  . "Mhm.. That's why.." I brung out handcuffs.. "I brought these with me~" Nightmare looked Confused for a second but realized. I cuffed him to the bed and we both started "Getting Busy"~