Cold Prince Blind to Love..

Royale AU 💅
-Yaoi
-All of my ships included
-Swearing 💅✨
-Kind of a short story since I feel lazy ._.
__________________________________________________________________
In a land so far away, Lived an Evil Kingdom that no person dared to face. Ruling with an Iron Fist and Standing center stage, Were 3 Evil Royals that everyone's afraid of. There wasn't anything the Royals couldn't have, With 3 servants 1 or 2 years young. Each one obedient and caring for their masters. 1st was a Prince in purple and brown hair, Soon to be the king of the kingdom, Prince Micheal Afton. 2nd was another prince with brown hair, Charming as he is fair maidens would fall to the ground due to his attractiveness, Prince Evan Afton. and lastly was a princess oh how adorable is she, With her blonde beautiful hair and emerald green and diamond blue eyes, Princess Elizabeth Afton. For Micheal's Servant.. Was a boy with medium length hair red as the strawberry's on the Royale Garden, Noah Momobami. For Evan's Servant.. It was a boy with hair black as the night sky, Nightmare or by his real name Yuto Satekagami. For Elizabeth was another person similar to her gender, Same Black hair, Cassidy. All 3 are the Royale servants. What would happen if the Royals fell in-love with their Servants?..

Nightmare's P.O.V
"Nightmare, Your Presence is needed in my room" I heard Master Evan say, I nodded and followed his majesty to the room. "Yes young master?" .  .  . "I'm gonna need you to come with me to the dance Tomorrow" .  .  . "I don't think your father will like that master.." .  .  . "Who cares what he says? All I need is you darling~" Blushing lightly as Master Evan Calls me darling.. I sighed quietly. "May I leave now?.." .  .  . "Yes you may" I nodded and left. If only I had the courage to tell my feelings.. But you were to blind....

Prince Evan's P.O.V
I was wondering the kingdom til I bumped into someone, It was a maiden with long rose-gold hair nearly touching the ground.. With her voice as gentle as the seraph's lullaby.. I knew deep in my heart.. It was love at first sight... "I'm very sorry your majesty.." .  .  . "It's fine just watch where going hm?" I help her get up and asked her name. Her name was Yumi.. Beautiful name for a maiden.. "Would you like to go to the dance with me Tomorrow?" .  .  . "Sure I would love to!" I smiled and went back to the castle.

Back to Nightmare's P.O.V
"Young Master where have you been?" .  .  . "I was at town, You may take a break tomorrow I have someone else" .  .  . "Oh.. Well.. Have fun Young Master..." Someone else?...

Next Night at the Ball...

I watch as prince Evan and princess Elizabeth dances with random girls, I can tell Cassidy is mad.. "You should have confessed to her before the ball.." .  .  . "Who cares? It's not like she will date a Servant like me or anything..-" We heard a random moan behind the door it sounded like.. Noah?.. "Mh!~ Y-Your Majesty please.. Slow down!~.." Cassidy covered her mouth as she was about to laugh, I stood there shocked.. "And you said Liz would never date a servant? Then what is Noah doing with prince mike then?" .  .  . "Whatever!.." I chuckled.. I started to tease Cassidy til Princess Elizabeth made her way to us. "Cassidy?" .  .  . "Young Mistress" Cassidy bowed and I did to. "No need to bow! Oh yeah, Nightmare.. Evan said he needs you" I nodded and made my way to Evan, I glanced at Cassidy and princess Elizabeth. Liz was hugging Cassidy.. I giggled and went to prince evan. "Hmm.. What about your servant nightmare? Do you love him?~" I slowly stopped at my steps.. "Nightmare? I only see him as a best friend and servant" Those words made my heart dye black.. it hurts so much... I got to my senses as I was about to tear up, I held it in and made my way to Evan.. "You called for me young master.." .  .  . "Nightmare! Finally you came. Let me introduce you to Yumi" Prince Evan them revealed a girl.. her skin light and soft.. her hair shines Golden Rose.. I can tell it was Evan's ideal girl... "Nice to meet you I am Nightmare, Please call me Night for short." I faked a smile.. "Hello Night my name is Yumi" .  .  . "Nice to meet you Yumi!" Not gonna lie she seems nice.. me and Yumi hanged for awhile as Evan dances with different girls. It turns out Yumi is a lesbian, I kind of told her how I have a crush on the prince. "Why don't you confess?" .  .  . "How? When I am just his servant?" .  .  . "Hm.. I can help you-" .  .  . "Nightmare? Please follow me to the Royale Garden.." .  .  . "Uh.. If it's your command Young Master" I nodded and Evan lead the way.. We then reached the garden. "Is there something you wanna talk about Young Master?.." .  .  . "Announce tomorrow that I will be choosing boys to be my boyfriend, Father told me that I have been single enough after the break up with my boyfriend Leno. So I will be needing you to announce-" I've had enough and kissed him on the lips.. Shit.. I'm gonna be a prisoner after this... I pulled away leaving the prince on shock.. "You don't know how much I've been holding it Young Master..You were to blind to see how much I love you.." I turned away and was about to walk out till he pulled me by the hand and kissed me.. "If you hadn't done that then I would have dated somebody else~.." We were about to kiss again till I heard a screech behind the tree.. "Dear Sister, Is that you?" Liz then popped out behind the tree with William, Michael, Tarrence and Yumi. "Finally you found a boyfriend" His majesty said patting Evan. "You really don't mind us dating our own servants?".  .  . "Yes I don't" .  .  . "So Brothers.. Why don't we have a little competition?" Evan and Micheal looked at Tarrence. "Since we have lovers already.. Why don't we fuck them and who ever fucks them better gets to sit on the throne~" .  .  . "Heh.. Bet.." Michael said and walked to his room carrying Noah. "It's game on then~ Elias!!" Tarrence teleported away. "Oh this is gonna get spicy~" Yumi said putting on her earphones. "Then it's just 2 of us~" .  .  . "Are you sure about this master?.." .  .  . "Heh.. Just call me Evan~.. or even Daddy will do!~" I blushed madly.. We then teleported in the room. Evan carries me and tossed me to the bed, Then there he was.. on top of me... "Evan...-" He Then covered my mouth. "Sh~.. I won't go to rough on you~.. My little teddy bear~" Evan started to softly kiss down my neck as he slowly removes his top.. in the mean time I just let out small moans. "How about this.. When ever we do these kinds of stuff.. Why don't you just call me daddy?~" I nodded trying to get my eyes off his body and the abs..

[Waffle Abs 😩💅]

Evan noticed and a smirk slowly formed on his face.. "This is your first time right babe?~" .  .  . "Mhm.." .  .  . "Oh babe.. I just can't wait to fuck your virgin ass~.." .  .  . "Are you sure that can fit my ass?" .  .  . "Heh~.. For sure it will~.." I then undressed myself. Evan seemed to love seeing me strip.. Damn.. Who knew the prince would be this dirty behind closed doors.. We started to have a little bit of a make out session. "Get in all-fours and spread that ass~.." I nodded and got on all fours while spreading my ass. "Good Boy~ Now before we start.. Let me just put this.." Evan rubbed some lube on me and himself. "Now we start~" Evan easily inserted his dick in me which felt like heaven.. "Ahh!~" .  .  . "Louder babe!~ let everyone know your my slut!!~" How did he.. "Yes I know your little secret~ You Sleep with man for money~.. When Night falls and everyone's asleep you dress all sexily and sleep with rich people.. Suck it up baby boy~ Your a total slut~" Damn it.. "Mhn!~ Mhn!~ A-Aughh!!~" Evan thrusted faster.. "Daddy please go slow!~.." I moaned. "No baby boy~.." . . . "But you said you won't go rough- Hah!~" . . . "I lied~" .  .  . "Agh!~ give it to me daddy!~" . . . "Mhm.. I will baby.. I will~.."

Skip for now.

My eyes slowly flutter open, my body aches and my head aches.. I looked beside me to see Prince Evan with no clothing on.. I blushed and looked at myself... I'm all covered in love bites and my legs feel numb.. I'll let Prince Evan Sleep.. he needs it.. I was about to get off til I got pulled back into a hug and blushed madly when I heard the prince's deep morning voice in my ear.. "You can't stand baby.. maybe rest for now.." I slowly nodded and faced him. Finally you noticed me your majesty.. "Starting from now you will be calling me evan. and when we "Get Busy" at night you call me daddy.. Ok?~" I nodded and we both stared into each other's eyes making me slowly drift to sleep.

The End...

[Please correct me if I did something wrong.]

TikTok:
nootmare_bear

Roblox:
Rosie_Clozy541 {Or you can type AftxFamily}

YouTube:
𝗬𝘂𝗸𝗮 - 𝗞𝘂𝗻 ユカ•

[Here is a video I just posted so you can subscribe!]

Discord:
•Yuka - Kun ユカ•#4862