Angels From Heaven(sex)

Christian
I watch as Collin walks Anastasia down the aisle to me. It only took three breakups and two months of her going back to New York to get me to realize she had my heart and soul. My wedding present to her was a painting she had expressed an interest in and just didn't want to buy it for herself since she travels a lot and wouldn't have time to enjoy having it in a real home. It was something her brother painted long before his death and it was angels coming from heaven to gather him in their arms to ascend with him as he left his body behind. It had been painted showing it in various scenes. He left it to his wife and the wife wanted too much for it and Anastasia didn't want to spend that much on something never had a permanent place to put it in.

Anastasia
We finally say our I dos and are pronounced mr and mrs Grey. Grace was thrilled to have two of her children married now. Mia has been doing better and her friends have reassured her that she was going to be the next one they were going to grab had they not been caught. Daren was going to grab Mia that night, but ended up with me instead. We found out at the rehearsal dinner Mia is pregnant and Ethan is grinning from ear to ear. He definitely dotes on her and makes sure she is well cared for. Our wedding went off without a hitch.

Christian
Anastasia and I decided to stay at our new home and enjoy the complete privacy. Staff is still milling around, but are leaving us alone for the most part. Gail cooks for us and disappears. Security keeps us safe and at a distance. I had the painting placed over the fireplace in the family room. I have to say the painting at first I found it rather morose after hearing it was her brother's last completed painting. Painting scenes of one's death and ascent into heaven a month before you die might seem a bit prophetic and it does. Anastasia still wanted it, because it has a message to her in it. I thought it was him telling her of his oncoming death. She actually showed me the message and it was a message saying if something happened to him to look at his wife as his killer. Then it had another message from him giving her the location of evidence of his murder. Caleb Steele left everything to Anastasia including the painting but somehow the will couldn't be found by the family attorney after a break in six months prior to her brother's death. Alice tried to get the whole Steele estate including Anastasia's part. It didn't take long to get the estate from Alice's grasp and I got the money for the painting back. Alice is behind bars for life now. Her boyfriend was arrested as well.
I smile as I watch my beautiful wife walk by me naked and I see the scars from where she had been shot. She still hasn't told me much about what she does and I think it us out of fear for my safety. We have traveled a lot before we got married and we need this peaceful honeymoon.

Anastasia
I walk by Christian naked and it catches his eyes and I can tell he is thinking again. I go get him and strip him and drag him into the bathroom to have my way with him. It reminds me of when I went to his penthouse in nothing but a trench coat and tennis shoes on. He was in his study on his laptop and I walked in and locked the door behind me. I dropped my coat and he closed his laptop. I unzipped his pants and freed his erection and he let me take him right there and then. After we that he pulled his clothes up grabbed my trench coat and he dragged me into his bedroom and he removed my coat and shoes and then all his clothing. I watched as he spread my legs apart as I was sitting on the edge of the bed, he got on his knees and pushed me up on the bed and start kissing my vagina and licked every place between my legs he massaged my nub and I come several times he kissed every scar and I kissed his. We finally connected and he slid inside me again and again. His work was forgotten all night long and we were soaking in the tub and he had me on his lap again.

Christian
I was immediately erect when she came into my study but when she dropped the trench coat I knew where my night was headed. I allowed her to take the lead in the study, but once we got to my bedroom I showed her who was in charge and I think she was ver pleased that I took the lead. She definitely was happy by the time we fell asleep after having sex all night long. I made up for lost time. Since meeting her I just couldn't get her out if my mind. She has worn a few of her disguises and we have had a lot of fun at the Seattle Noozs expense. It was her idea to screw with them on a regular bases. We even pulled crap on Kate Kavanagh as well. Elliott is now married to Gretchen my parents ex housekeeper. It shocked us all. What we didn't know was about the son she had was actually his son. She kept it quiet all the time she was working for my parents. Elliott had dated her before she got hired by my parents. They knew she had a boy and paid her extra to assure she had a good caretaker for him while she was working. I ask Anastasia if she wants to start on our family and she walks over to me with a grainy photo and tells me we already have little embryos growing inside her. I look and then I recalled she said embryos not an embryo. I hug her and pull her down so I can have spread her legs and slide inside her as I kiss her and slowly slide inside and out of her until we finally come together and need yet another bath. We had to rest in our final week on our honeymoon.

Gretchen
Elliott and I have talked and we decided to give it another try and we now have a five year old son. He has been very good to us, but I can't trust he won't leave me again. He showed up and asked Anastasia and Christian to watch Edward George Devlin so we can get married in Las Vegas. I ask him if he is kidding and he pulls out a huge engagement ring and wedding bands that fit us. He had my bags packed and he told his parents everything. We are going to go on a two week honeymoon. I am shown wedding dresses and flowers and we are married in our suite. Three hours later and photos we are husband and wife he had his father change Edwards last name on his birth certificate and add him as his father. Of course I insisted on the DNA test after he was born. So no one can say I was lying about Elliott being his father.

Elliott
I decided that Gretchen would be the best wife ever for me. So I asked her and she scoffed at me and I gave her the rings and they fit her. I got her size while she was asleep. I had Edwards DNA tested and he is definitely my son. Dad has the birth certificate and is adding me as the father and changing his last name from Devlin to Grey. The wedding was great, but the honeymoon was far better than I remembered. I forgot about how good s3x was with Gretchen and why. I had been in love and hadn't realized it back then. I fell back in love with her again. By the time we get back to Seattle, mom has finally realized her dream about us all getting married and having children.